Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LFE-Tournament (June, 2014)
even if i don't say, you have to count me in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks a lot bp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
btw,which hamachi should i download-managed or unmanaged
Thanks given by:
(06-14-2014, 12:01 AM)Dr.Death Wrote:  I guess your rules are taken from previous tournaments and stuff, i don't think i can start a big rule discussion here, i'd rather like no bottles and no LouisEX usage(just tranformation ;) ) than the heal reduced, soo.. w/e
I just mentioned it because i saw healing reduced in many tournaments i joined/saw~ if you heal yourself like 4 times it will make quite a huge difference.
Well, observed, I pretty much copied it 1:1 from the last tournament. The ruleset didn't cause much of a commotion (it's always the thin line between "omg overregulated" and "omg unfair no limits"), so I thought: hey, why not? :p

(06-14-2014, 04:35 AM)davis60 Wrote:  I would like to play but I have exams from 23rd, so can you tell the starting day or deadline, bp?
Considering that the sign-up ends on the 17th, thefirst round will probably last around a week or so (which makes the 24th). If there is a large desire to prolong the first round, then it might even reach till the 29th, but don't count on it.

(06-14-2014, 06:05 AM)Appendix Wrote:  btw,which hamachi should i download-managed or unmanaged
unmanaged
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
btw,bp isnt that tourney forum taken from the previous one
Thanks given by:
I would join and win again, but I didn't get my fighter award from winning the last one. Tournament is rigged. Down with BP! REVOLUTION IS UPON US!!

Silverthorn edited this post 06-14-2014 09:59 PM because:
No revolution for anybody.
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by: Hellblazer
ok I will join
Thanks given by:
Okay, Silva is gonna kick all of our butts if he joins, :-p, anyway, can't wait for the tournament. grabs a popcorn
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
I JOIN!!!!!My internet broke down...

Credits to Prince_freeza for avatar
Thanks given by:
Hi Blue Phoenix, Long time
Ok, I might not be regular with my timings while playing the tournament because i've been staying up to watch all the world cup games
but I'll try my best to play everyone
Ok I'm joining the tournament
[Image: Blaze340.gif]
Thanks given by:
@BP do we need to sign up for this?
http://challonge.com/LFE_Tournament_062014
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
(06-17-2014, 05:22 AM)LutiChris Wrote:  @BP do we need to sign up for this?
http://challonge.com/LFE_Tournament_062014

I'm going to manually add you. Just a little copypaste ;)
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: