Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Project Fighter dou reginald&eric
Hi guys I am making with amadis and conqueror a fighter dou Reginald[sheet][Image: aVhsGC8.png] 
Credits to gad(hydron) yinyin(harlequin) trickityhouse(clide) r-lf2(dat dennis kick) amadis(DC) prince_freeza(head sprite) betitnoan(groundpunch) Reaper(shockwave) and conqueror(ballspriter)
Thanks given by:
how do i play it
Thanks given by:
Gad, this is still a Work in Progress, when the Char is finished with (Reginald_0 and Reginald_1) I will put it on Mediafire for Beta.
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by: A-Man
ok put it now please i wanna play it fast
Thanks given by:
Um, Its still in progress, the Reginald_1 isn't finished yet, I guess I will put a Beta(With Dennis for some attacks :P), in test after I done the Jump attack, the Harlequin type attack will not be used for now.

Edit: Btw you are a fast writer XD, can't keep up :P.
Edit2: There will be no powers for now.
And heres the thing you need, a small download folder with no powers whatsoever, you will be bored, but he will be good for melee brawls like Templat XD.

Downloadesas (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Okay I downloaded. How do I play it?
Thanks given by:
Theres a Readme.
Gad, you are not a noob, what the hell happend to you?!

Ok I installed but this is kinda messy and no special powers. Or how do I use them?
Thanks given by:
There's no Special Power's, I have not implemented them yet.

:'D
So finally seeing a project from the you guys XD! Sprites are looking good. Can you say more about what the character is going to specialize in? (Elemental? Or something else?) Have you guys planned any moves yet? And what did you use from those whom you credited?
Keep this up!
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by: