Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tribute to LF2:comic contest.
i think it would be easier for people if the comic length could be one page. most comical comics are only one page long.
Thanks given by:
Quote:Theme - Little Fighter 2 character chronicles
Quote:Requirements:
Made by one or more persons.
You can use already made story from this forum section but also remember to ask for storys permission and and give credits for that.
Can be black and white or colored
From 2 to 10 pages
Story must be spinning around one of Little fighters, you can also include other fighters and some fan created characters made by you or others (just ask for permision and give a credit if you are using other people stuff)
Submit your entries before August 9th!!
NOTE: I MIGHT EXTEND DEADLINE LATER
story, chronicles,

Quote:my point was.. i don t see reason why limitating on ten pages when there is no use at all.
To make so people dont go on creating something huge and they wont be making too short.
I dont get you about that "no use at all" part

Quote:my point was.. i don t see reason why limitating on ten pages when there is no use at all. You can make story as long as you want by putting more squares in page.
realy? put bunch of squares and turn page into gallery? Why make huge page with many small squares when you can make smaller page with bigger drawings.

Quote:So comic might has 10 page but is 200 squares long.do ya see my point?
no.
Quote: Maybe is better to limit comic on 50 squares or something and atleast has to have 12 squares.
?
not to be rude or something, why suggest it when you wont be participiating?

(07-24-2014, 07:04 PM)Bamboori Wrote:  i think it would be easier for people if the comic length could be one page.
people always wants to go trough easier ways...

(07-24-2014, 07:04 PM)Bamboori Wrote:  most comical comics are only one page long.
This is a challenge for you, make it two pages Who said that all comics must be comical? Maybe action or something? Backstory of the character? what Happens after Julian is defeated?

@edit: and most will start hating me again because its not pleasing them what I am saying

Useful
Thanks given by:
the problem just is that the more difficult it is to even take part in a contest the less people will join.
Thanks given by:
(07-24-2014, 07:50 PM)Bamboori Wrote:  the problem just is that the more difficult it is to even take part in a contest the less people will join.

think story about template, how it was created
make it 2 pages,
what kind of difficulties we are talking about? Its also easy. You can even make that he gets out of some kind of giant tube and escapes.
Its not like I am asking you to draw in realistic style.
Useful
Thanks given by:
Hello there!

I'm absolutely into this contest and about to try my luck with upcoming comic.

But I'm also up to ask two questions.

Rules say that two are the minimum page amount and ten are maximum.

The maximum page amount is all fine but the minimum is a little bit troublesome.

I'm asking is there any chance to change the minimum page amount from two to one?

So, it would be 1 - 10.

Also apparently this is meant to be a little bit longer story comic contest but could it be interesting to have comic strips allowed in the contest as well?

Comic strips are only 1 - 5 panels in one line. ( Extended may be 1 - 5 panels in two lines. )

They are the shortest form of comics when ignoring one picture "comic" where a joke / story / teaching is hidden in one picture.
Thanks given by: Gespenst , MangaD
fine, since there are more people into this, I will change it.
Useful
Thanks given by: Henry The Archer