Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weapon: Mace
Simple.... -_-

Attached Files
.rar   Mace.rar (Size: 60.78 KB / Downloads: 65)
Ohhh... I nick name is - Lazy head... Everyone call me that... And its true I 'm lazyyyy..
Thanks given by:
(08-05-2014, 08:42 AM)Songkar Wrote:  Simple.... -_-

Please read this: http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=4224
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by:
Readed.... -_-.... Now ?
Ohhh... I nick name is - Lazy head... Everyone call me that... And its true I 'm lazyyyy..
Thanks given by:
(08-05-2014, 08:59 AM)Songkar Wrote:  Readed.... -_-.... Now ?

Put what you read into action :P

The thing is: nobody's going to download something with exactly no description or screenshots, so please profide some.
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by:
@Mr."Lazy Head".. I don't know why, but you don't seem to care about being called that; nope, you seem to be happy with people calling you that.
What can I say? Seeing how much effort you put into that post, I can already imagine what the weapon would look like. With the way you're doing it; I won't bother downloading that even if it actually turned out to be a good one.

Good luck!
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by: Alapottra , Jahvansi
(08-05-2014, 10:13 AM)A-MAN Wrote:  @Mr."Lazy Head".. I don't know why, but you don't seem to care about being called that; nope, you seem to be happy with people calling you that.
What can I say? Seeing how much effort you put into that post, I can already imagine what the weapon would look like. With the way you're doing it; I won't bother downloading that even if it actually turned out to be a good one.

Good luck!

wow...youre great A-man... :-)
Quit Playing LF2 But Still Love LF-EMPIRE....          
Thanks given by:
(08-05-2014, 10:13 AM)A-MAN Wrote:  @Mr."Lazy Head".. I don't know why, but you don't seem to care about being called that; nope, you seem to be happy with people calling you that.

Good luck!

uh..km...No problem... u can called me that..! and if u dont want 2 download... then dont download...thank u

Good luck
Thanks given by:
You were told by 2 different people, yet you still don't follow protocol. I downloaded it just to post a picture... You included THIS SCREENSHOT in the download... Why didn't you include it in your original post?...

[Image: qukuWoA.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(08-05-2014, 01:36 PM)bashscrazy Wrote:  You were told by 2 different people, yet you still don't follow protocol. I downloaded it just to post a picture... You included THIS SCREENSHOT in the download... Why didn't you include it in your original post?...

[Image: qukuWoA.jpg]

thx.. my internet connection was fail
Thanks given by: