Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Epic Adventure RPG
i would not trust anyone that quickly in this kind of situation(strangely brought to an unfamiliar place), but still need to get a few allies, just in case.

"Might as well ask that guy there about out location. I'm John by the way."
back from the dead.....kinda
Thanks given by:
"Well, Nice to meet you John, my name is Dexton" Dexton says in a friendly tone
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
(I thought we already know each other?)

"Hello im Senpai.Nice to meet you guys.Lets go to that village to observe the situation."

Credits to Prince_freeza for avatar
Thanks given by:
Conqueror Wrote:(I thought we already know each other?)
No. You are at an unknown place with some strangers :p

The Strange Man (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
before buying anything, i will ask:
-how many inventory spaces do we have now?
-do equipped items still cost inventory spaces?
-does gold/the stones cost inventory spaces?

and some questions regarding our original weapons:
-how much damage/range?
Thanks given by:
Nyamaiku Wrote:-how many inventory spaces do we have now?
-do equipped items still cost inventory spaces?
-does gold/the stones cost inventory spaces?
1st q: you dont have any inventory spaces at the start, you must buy the bag to get it.
2nd q: equipped are the ones you are carrying, and they dont cost any inventory spaces. you can send them to your inventory anyways.
3rd q: nope, they also are not added in carrying spaces. even map does not.

Nyamaiku Wrote:-how much damage/range?
they will be increased by ME as you level up. they are acc. to your level.

current are:-

Nyamaiku-John
katana=dam. 2
short bow and arrow=dam.2 range 5

The Kidd-Vapor
water gun=dam.2 range 7
sword=dam.2

Amadis-Dexton
diamond sword=dam.2
cross bow (ankh)=dam.2 range 5

Conqueror-Senpai
Long Bow=dam.4 range 9
Thanks given by:
Dexton will buy one Leather Carry Bag and a Elemental Stone of his element ( which is light ) ( That means 155 Gold Coins, and Dexton will also buy a Wooden Chestplate and Leather boots(Also equips the items). (230 Gold coins, I have 20 Gold coins left now) [I am on "MATH" right now]

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
i will buy the Stone of Darkness, a Leather Carrybag, and a Leather Boots.
that left me with 70

suggest everybody gives out 20 of their money to buy the map and go HORSE HUNTING! one of us only have to give 15, so we can see who have the least money after buying things.
Thanks given by:
Taking Johns advise he will just buy the Map ( Leaving me with no Coins, however, Right now, I think I am heavily Equipped )
Oh, By the way, can I forge my Weaponry to make it stronger? Like combine more metals and Stuff? also Can I Dye Armors? ( Like Chain Mail, Leather and stuff).

Thanks given by:
Sorry for being soooooo late. Well click here to read my bio and know why. We can continue now regularly. :)

Anyways, i would have done the calculation. Now Dexton has 20 gold coins and John has 70 gold coins.
Though if anyone wants to share the gold with Dexton and John as they are in need.[I don't know whether you understood or not, but, i mean each person has to by the map for HIMSELF to go on horse hunting, you cannot share]. Also, whenever you equip too much and lose 1 speed, ill notice it to you.

Others can reply if they do not need anything so we can continue the story....
Thanks given by: