Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Epic Adventure RPG
I don't need anything, but my Question is, can I forge my weapon to make it better, I don't wanna lose my Diamond sword and Cross-Bow!
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
Yes you can, but later in the game. Also, forging and dyeing etc. maybe of two types i.e. making it stronger and repairing, repairing may not make it stronger and it also may not restore it to its original attributes as it may be reduced after the thing is heavily damaged and then repaired after it.
I think i didnt type the horse hunting map in detail, so you can add your money and share this time, but i will type in detail next time.
Also, we will continue after conqueror and the kidd tell about the things they need or not, then you can share the money for the map.
Thanks given by:
Thats great, Alright Conq and TheKidd, you should post already.

( Also Appendix I grant you the power to make small updates in my RPG, but not change any updates without asking me. )
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by: