Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting more people to know about LF2
I see some interesting ideas. Who's going to do what? Conqueror, can you try to get the games on those sites? Seems like a great idea. If you manage to do this, please provide a link to it.
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by:
You could try some extensive streaming with twitch.tv.

Also, hi.
Thanks given by:
(08-20-2014, 03:56 PM)dixon Wrote:  You could try some extensive streaming with twitch.tv.

Also, hi.

The problem is, what woul be streamed? Online games would probably be crappy because of lags. Someone said it's easier to commentary that way, but it's still boring as hell to watch.
For that, I suggest to find players who have fast connection and can stream and comment in proper English, even if the accent is terrible.
Another option is to stream cool replays of VS and Stage and Survival records (*ahm*my speedrun*ahm*). It looses the magic of a live play, but it's still better than laggy games IMP.

I also thought about making a review on YouTube. I would've done it long ago if I knew how to make a video. If anyone is interested to make a video, I'll be glad to help with the script and info.

Also, hi.
[Image: random-34749.png]
Thanks given by:
I believe you all should wait patiently until Chiko brings out the new lobby. Otherwise this is hopeless as zort pointed out perfectly:
(08-17-2014, 06:25 PM)zort Wrote:  Mods aside, it's hard to find a place to meet other players. The best we (the English community) have currently is #lfe@irc.freenode.org, but that to find that, someone new would have to go lf2.net -> lf2.net/links -> lfe.de -> lfe.de/forum -> Chat. Not an unlikely path for someone determined, but they're more likely to go down the dead-end of the Duel Appointment Room section of the official forums and give up. Lobby will be pretty good for meeting once it has chat, but even Lobby is not advertised anywhere.

[Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(08-20-2014, 05:28 PM)xmfcx Wrote:  I believe you all should wait patiently until Chiko brings out the new lobby. Otherwise this is hopeless as zort pointed out perfectly:
(08-17-2014, 06:25 PM)zort Wrote:  Mods aside, it's hard to find a place to meet other players. The best we (the English community) have currently is #lfe@irc.freenode.org, but that to find that, someone new would have to go lf2.net -> lf2.net/links -> lfe.de -> lfe.de/forum -> Chat. Not an unlikely path for someone determined, but they're more likely to go down the dead-end of the Duel Appointment Room section of the official forums and give up. Lobby will be pretty good for meeting once it has chat, but even Lobby is not advertised anywhere.

I've stayed in lobby those days and created a room named "hamID&K lf2bao". all right, I know that there may be only a few players know what I mean.
I just hoped whoever saw this name would add my hamachi room. well, lobby is a great multiserver station, but it really need a function to communicate.
p.s. I really want to play with zort!
Thanks given by:
Well, I don't really Like Pewdiepie ( Sorry Pewdi Fans ), but well, I know a guy who is interested in playing games, I am subbed to him, he has 2 Million Subs as well, his name on youtube is The Diamond Minecart ( Breaks the Record of many people Getting up with using Swears, he got up to 2 M without Swear words, he is pretty funny too :P, okay enough sub talk ) Well, so instead all those non-help talks, I can try to get him to download LF2 and make 1 video or 2 videos I dunno I can't watch Youtube, but well, I am trying to learn Java, so, maybe I can try to create 3D LF2. Well, no one is stopping us from Trying right?
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by: Gespenst
There are millions of peoples who don't like pewds, we obviously can't care about them all.
Anyhow, there are many MANY gamers out there. So even if pewds doesn't play, we have a chance.
(03-20-2016, 06:41 PM)mfc Wrote:  Be the unsqueezable sponge!
My new life motto!
Thanks given by:
posted a fan made LF2 related stuff at FB group called "Manga Artist" and gave them link to lfe and lf2.net
link of this group https://www.facebook.com/groups/390804380956562/
Useful
Thanks given by: Rhino.Freak , Conqueror
So is there anyone who knows video editing? I'l like to help him reviewing this game.
[Image: random-34749.png]
Thanks given by:
Hey guys,
Kongregate said the one who has the right to upload a game is the 'legal owner'when I was about to post lf2...
What do you think I should do?Email Marti?

P.S. For some reasons,I cant post on roblox.

Credits to Prince_freeza for avatar
Thanks given by: