Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
LF2 extended
(10-08-2014, 05:46 PM)AmadisLFE Wrote:  Well, my best work till now, is just the Cursed LF2
I will check it out soon :) 

The mod is supposed to be an extension of the original game, and the story will be 2 years after the original.
We are currently discussing if we should or should not delete some of the original characters. Most of the decisions are made by the team, but for me, this is a special case as it's paradoxal to have an extension with characters missing. On the other hand, there won't really be a need for some characters in the new story.

We would appreciate your opinions too, what do you guys think?
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by:
I was thinking, I would send you the unreleased WIP, Version on my mod, which has some things that the other one doesn't.So, if you want to play the Unreleased WIP, send me a PM.
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
Quote:The mod is supposed to be an extension of the original game, and the story will be 2 years after the original.
We are currently discussing if we should or should not delete some of the original characters. Most of the decisions are made by the team, but for me, this is a special case as it's paradoxal to have an extension with characters missing. On the other hand, there won't really be a need for some characters in the new story.
Who exactly was considered to be deleted or was it theoretical question? 
I am fine with that if there is good background story behind it. 
As far as i know you are doing lf2 world after "Julian saga" so there should be some consequences like dead and wounded ppl, not just mode with bunch of new characters.

EDIT: if i wasn't clear enough.. I approve deleting so + from me!
Thanks given by: Memento
One armed deep seems cool.
Thanks given by: Gespenst
(10-10-2014, 09:32 AM)Gad Wrote:  One armed deep seems cool.

and with a cape covering his arm.
Useful
Thanks given by:
(10-10-2014, 09:33 AM)Mono Wrote:  
(10-10-2014, 09:32 AM)Gad Wrote:  One armed deep seems cool.

and with a cape covering his arm.

Yes, I mentioned that it's 2 years after and it's a new story, I understand that you got all kinds of ideas for the individual characters but that's easy enough.. I think we can manage...

We have to decide whether we should or should not delete original characters from the mod, and we would like to hear some opinions on this. 

Quote:Who exactly was considered to be deleted or was it theoretical question? 

I am fine with that if there is good background story behind it. 
As far as i know you are doing lf2 world after "Julian saga" so there should be some consequences like dead and wounded ppl, not just mode with bunch of new characters.
More of a theoretical question :) There are several that are considered, but the opinions on what characters and the amount of characters that should be deleted, really differ.

The only character that most of us are agreeing on at this point, is Louis. But then again, we probably do have space left for him in the end and we might still include him in the end.
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by:
What exactly is new story?  is it still up for debate because i had a story in mind that involves a lot of different peoples mods 

Attached Files
.txt   extended lf2 idea.txt (Size: 2.92 KB / Downloads: 83)
Thanks given by:
(10-10-2014, 06:23 PM)ScorpKnight Wrote:  What exactly is new story? 

We got it worked out for the most part, but not all. Basically, it's about an evil villain who wants to collect 5 masks that give him incredible power. The little fighters are trying to stop him. I can't get into too much detail about it yet however (too bad, because the main idea is simple but the details make it cool in my opinion)

P.s. I said 5, but this is not 100% certain yet either :p 
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by: ScorpKnight
oh then nevermind
Thanks given by:
(10-10-2014, 06:33 PM)ScorpKnight Wrote:  oh then nevermind

I didn't see your attachment before, thanks for sharing your ideas :) I'll take a look at it tomorrow anyway ;) 
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by: