Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Luti's Portfolio
I like the one called "Craving Intimacy (+18)"

You have such a beautiful touch.

Also, whats up with the satanic goats?
Useful
Thanks given by: LutiChris
They're great. I love how many different techniques you incorporate but STILL keep kind of the same still throughout so if I saw it somewhere I'd be like "yeah, that's Ian"

You know? That's really cool. It shows you're exploring yourself and your craft to the farthest extremities which is amazing.

Thank you for sharing this to us. I cannot wait for you to grow into a master. I hope by that time you won't need to share it here and we'll be hearing about you from people in the streets, on the media, internet, history books, galleries, etc.
Thanks given by: LutiChris , Bamboori
my sister reminded me to update my portfolio since i haven't done that since 2012. Arranging the whole timeline, it appears like these are split up into 4 chapters of my life happening over the course of 2.5 years from 2012 to end of 2022. ~enjoy

[Image: GLKaJhu.jpg]
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by: prince_freeza
I've been playing around with openAI Dall-e & Midjourney
I had accidentally used up all my entries within the day for Midjourney trying to come up with different variations for the picture "demonic surprise"
i compiled most of the images into this animation (157 layers).
enjoy~

[Image: GgJQQ9b.gif]

before the demonic prompt i also was experimenting with the only photo of Lorne Edward Johndro (an astrologer who i reference from in my daily studies)

the image to the left was primarily used to reproduce the other images
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by: