Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Neora 2.07 (PDK + DLL)
Quote:I don't know why, but the stage mode isn't working for me, but yeah, it cool how PNG now works.
any errors or kinda stuff?
Thanks given by:
For the platforms everything works fine now, I just used the translated link instead of using Chrome's translate

Maybe you could add a state that would ignore the slow tags? that way we can put it in our falling frames and custom falling frames as well.

Quote:I don't know why, but the stage mode isn't working for me
Are you using your stage.dat file? Because Neora changes the way the stage mode works, each stage now has a separate .dat file and must be set in the stage.dat file.
(You can look at the provided stage.dat)

Another bug, hit_Fa: 9 (spawns Firzen's fire and ice balls) makes the game crash if it's not used by a character with ID 51 (Firzen). I haven't tested for the other Hit_Fa, but it might cause the same crash if not used with the proper ID.
And Then Will There Be None?
Thanks given by:
Quote:Another bug, hit_Fa: 9 (spawns Firzen's fire and ice balls) makes the game crash if it's not used by a character with ID 51 (Firzen). I haven't tested for the other Hit_Fa, but it might cause the same crash if not used with the proper ID.
Thanks.
I'll try to change it. (looks like another PDK-bug)
They are so annoying

Quote:Another bug, hit_Fa: 9 (spawns Firzen's fire and ice balls) makes the game crash if it's not used by a character with ID 51 (Firzen)
Ok. I got it. It's not really bug at all. It's like PDK engine works!
Engine loads in game only those dat files, those are being noticed in any current dat files of characters or objects will be on battlefield or stage.
Looks like Hit_Fa methods aren't in count. So u shall make a little tip for loading algorithm that u REALLY have this IDs in that battle.

For example, i added this frames those totaly unused by character in his data code (ids of ice and fire balls of Firzen). This two OIDs makes game to load anything you need.

Code:
<frame> 278 memory_allocation
  opoint:
     kind: 1 oid: 221
  opoint_end:
<frame_end>

<frame> 279 memory_allocation
  opoint:
     kind: 1 oid: 222
  opoint_end:
<frame_end>

Well, since there is a 799 frames i guess there is no problem to add couple more frames  :)

Also the same problem you can catch if you made replay with Louis to Louis Ex transform. To be safe better use this blind OIDs to make dats you need surely loaded up

For example, when u choosing Firzen, u automaticaly allocate memory for ID 219, 221, 222, 223 - cuz all of them Firzen OR his balls are in use (in code).
Thats how game loading works.
Thanks given by: GentleSlayer
Is it possible to use custom AI in this?
And if not, will it ever be available?

Having that PNG support and editing characters max HP's rather than HEX editing to add defense modifiers would be sooo bless for my dbz mod!!
But custom AI important yooo
So just wondering.

edit: also those 400 extra frames would also be awesome
- if I ever make Guldo that time stop... ZOMG! BLESS!
- Hiding super saiyan forms from char selection makes it less cluttred. zermg.
- adding armor to chars... zommggggggggg

I REALLY NEED DIS YOOO
Thanks given by:
bashscrazy, glad you enjoy it!

Quote:Is it possible to use custom AI in this?
And if not, will it ever be available?

For now there is no easy way to any custom AI.

Silva's DDRAW method doesn't work for this.
As long as i getting a lot of request for AI it's priority rises much more.

p.s. in closest patches i'm focused on user's request rather my own plans~ ;D
Thanks given by: bashscrazy
Hmm, then I will wait to use Neora till you manage to get custom AI working!
(Hopefully it will be similar method to Silva's DDraw because writing all that AI was a biiiii~ lol)

Until then, I appreciate the work you are doing with this!
Thanks given by:
Ok, i know there is no updates for some time.
By the way everything is on develop, and really complex. It takes time.

For now i'll just gonna tease next Neora functionality:
(warning: long picture below)
Thanks given by: bashscrazy
OMG! health regen and MP regen!
I noticed there's a type of hp_regen, Can it also be health regen of dark HP as well?

critical hits? zomg!
Thanks given by:
Quote:Can it also be health regen of dark HP as well?
check out "hp_dark_regen:" and "hp_dark_regen_cd:"

"cd" everywhere means cooldown
in original LF2 there is "11 wait units" for each HP point and "3 wait units" for MP point
just like regen rate
Thanks given by:
Oh shiiii~ I didn't catch that.
Wow that would be so beautiful for Majin Buu lol. Full out HEALZ
Thanks given by: