Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Neora 2.07 (PDK + DLL)
I ran a test on Justin, and I chose a character to 1VS1 a computer using Justin. With Difficult and Crazy mode tested, the Justin seemed to fail in using DVA. Plus while I was on the right side of Justin, the com used D<A instead of D>A. It happens that somehow the AI is not functioning properly and Justin's AI is a more obvious way to notice the problem. Shock
Thanks given by:
Quote:I ran a test on Justin, and I chose a character to 1VS1 a computer using Justin. With Difficult and Crazy mode tested, the Justin seemed to fail in using DVA. Plus while I was on the right side of Justin, the com used D<A instead of D>A. It happens that somehow the AI is not functioning properly and Justin's AI is a more obvious way to notice the problem. Shock

Thanks for the report!
Well, i'm not going to do anything with AI in near future.
There is a lot of another engine work to do. Need more time   >_>
Thanks given by:
Version 2.00 is Up!

[Image: h_1429035735_7800223_c9f1374c08.png]
Codename: Time Tracing

Attributes (Click to View)

First post updated and now have full info about engine.
Hope you enjoy it!  :lion:

Well, i did my weird translation all of PDK features
Chinese -> Russian -> English
So that's a really long path :D

All features of PDK listed HERE
Don't forget that some of PDK features are reworked in Neora!
Thanks given by: EpicMickeyBR
[Image: h_1429178634_2191615_4378442f44.png]

Attributes (Click to View)

Neora 2.01 - Time Tracing | Download | Bug Fixes
Thanks given by: EpicMickeyBR
[Image: h_1429281778_9130160_1277092b7a.png]

- Fixes the BDY algorithm bug

Neora 2.02 - Time Tracing | Download | Bug Fixes
Thanks given by:
It's always exciting to see new versions coming out :D! Thank you for your work!
Here are some bugs that I tested out in the latest version:

effect 1XXX - target lost XXX HP
effect 2XXX - target gain XXX HP
effect 3XXX - target gain XXX HP
effect 4XXX - target lost XXX MP
effect 5XXX - target gain XXX MP
effect 6XXX - target gain XXX MP
effect 7XXX - target gain XXX MP
effect 8XXX - no effect

bdy: 1XXX - when being attacked, go to frame XXX and change to the team of attacker
bdy: 2XXX - same as 1XXX but without shaking
bdy: 3XXX same as 1XXX (with shaking)
bdy: 3XXX same as 1XXX (with shaking)
bdy: 50 - works fine except being hit by effect: 2 and stuck, like effect: 2 plus fall: <70
body: xxyyyzzzw - doesn't work

smp: XXX - only changes the starting mana amount but not the maximum mana amount (I dont know if this is a bug or not :/ because i can see that shp: changes the maximum HP, so i dont know if smp: is intended to do the same or only the starting mana amout :O)

state: 3xxyzz - doesn't work in VS mode and crashes when used in stage mode

Other:

the function of delay: in <armor> doesn't work, is it because of the removal of shaker? I can't seem to find the shaker value that can be edit in the radASM like before.

the state: 1700 and kind: 8 doesn't heal if another kind: 8/8XX is affecting the character

the weapons does't seem to lose HP according to the (weapon_drop_hurt: ) when fall on to the floor

state: 6XXX doesn't allow you to hold a key (D/J/A) if up or down is pressed while holding the key

The End :D

and I would like to ask you a favor - is it possible to set a type of kind: 8 that only sticks to the first person it contacts? >< thank you so much!
Thanks given by:
Quote:the function of delay: in <armor> doesn't work, is it because of the removal of shaker? I can't seem to find the shaker value that can be edit in the radASM like before.
i just removed it from dll souces, cuz they was there for nothing
in exe the same code as it was "in radasm"

i'll answer about other notes some later...

Read the first post.
There is all the function info.

Quote:effect 1XXX - target lost XXX HP
Wrong, Attacker loses HP - Proof
false report

Quote:effect 2XXX - target gain XXX HPP
Wrong, Attacker gain HP - Proof
false report

Quote:effect 3XXX - target gain XXX HP
Wrong, Attacker gain HP - Proof
false report

Quote:effect 4XXX - target lost XXX MP
Wrong, Attacker lost MP - Proof
false report

Quote:effect 5XXX - target gain XXX MP
Wrong, Attacker gain MP - Proof
false report

Quote:effect 6XXX - target gain XXX MP
Wrong, Attacker gain MP - Proof
false report

Quote:effect 7XXX - target gain XXX MP
Wrong, Target lost MP - Proof
false report

Quote:effect 8XXX - no effect
Wrong, Target lost MP and Attacker recieves it - Proof
false report

Here is no bugs, if you can READ how it works

Quote:bdy: 1XXX - when being attacked, go to frame XXX and change to the team of attacker
Wrong, Works fine
Proof
false report

Quote:bdy: 2XXX - same as 1XXX but without shaking
Wrong, Works fine
Proof
false report

Quote:bdy: 3XXX same as 1XXX (with shaking)
Wrong, Works fine
and also makes Team 5 (Stage Team) able to use is, and can work with Type-3
there is much more difference between 1xxx
Proof
false report

Quote:bdy: 50 - works fine except being hit by effect: 2 and stuck, like effect: 2 plus fall: <70
that's real, finaly
i'll fix that

Quote:body: xxyyyzzzw - doesn't work
well, that's work
but it's just forgot 1xxyyyzzzw, description mistake, sry  :p
Proof

Quote:mp: XXX - only changes the starting mana amount but not the maximum mana amount (I dont know if this is a bug or not :/ because i can see that shp: changes the maximum HP, so i dont know if smp: is intended to do the same or only the starting mana amout :O)
that's right
for CURRENT patch there is no maximum mana value.
it doesn't even exist in engine, so i going to make it first, and only after that i can make Max MP changable

Quote:state: 3xxyzz - doesn't work in VS mode and crashes when used in stage mode
In first, there is no 3xxyzz, but 3xxyzzz

Everything works fine:

VS mode:
[Image: h_1429293654_7357333_ec20084b81.gif]

Stage mode:
another proof

false report

Quote:the function of delay: in <armor> doesn't work
Right
That's my bad
I'm gonna fix that!

Quote:the state: 1700 and kind: 8 doesn't heal if another kind: 8/8XX is affecting the character
Oh, the strange one.
Ty, going to fix it too

Quote:state: 6XXX doesn't allow you to hold a key (D/J/A) if up or down is pressed while holding the key
is it works the same as in PDK?
i never used neither made this state, so i don't know

Quote:and I would like to ask you a favor - is it possible to set a type of kind: 8 that only sticks to the first person it contacts? >< thank you so much!
i think yes, i'll make it
at least make some tries :)

Quote:state: 6XXX doesn't allow you to hold a key (D/J/A) if up or down is pressed while holding the key
Well. I've done some experiments and found this way state works is ok.
same reaction if you press left \ right , not only up \ down.
It's just as it works.
Thanks given by:
OK so I found out that the effects are actually working, but only to P1. You see, when I tested out effects, I set the attacker as P2 with effect: 2XXX, and P1 gain the HP XXX. But when I switched to P1 as attacker (like in your proofs), P1 gain the HP XXX. I think the problem is that no matter what player attack with effect: 2XXX, the HP will go to P1.

for the bdy: 1XXX part, sorry I mixed it up XD. I thought the original function of this was transform the owner to ID XXX. My bad! :P

for the timestop state, I tested out with state: 3000500 and works normally!
but when I put the probability to 70% (state: 3700500) and the game crashes in both VS and stage mode but not always, sometimes the game runs normally after I input the skill that the character use timestop, but sometimes it crashes before the skill is used.
Thanks given by: Archer-Dante
Quote:OK so I found out that the effects are actually working, but only to P1. You see, when I tested out effects, I set the attacker as P2 with effect: 2XXX, and P1 gain the HP XXX. But when I switched to P1 as attacker (like in your proofs), P1 gain the HP XXX. I think the problem is that no matter what player attack with effect: 2XXX, the HP will go to P1.
interesting remark
i'll check that, ty  ;)

Quote:but when I put the probability to 70% (state: 3700500) and the game crashes in both VS and stage mode but not always, sometimes the game runs normally after I input the skill that the character use timestop, but sometimes it crashes before the skill is used.
well, you already said where i can find a bug  :p
i'll test it and in next update all be fine

also i already fixed all other things above, so just wait till one more bugfix update ^^
Thanks given by:
[Image: h_1429490473_4028413_f11ad54c2a.png]

- State 3xxyzzz: Now TimeStop stops even Background animation!

- Shaking Code wrap in dll sources is back in better and optimized form :)

- Main dll sources page (lf2.asm) now have "Configuration Block". You can set up features in DLL thro it in easy way. Don't like some feature? Then just turn in off with couple of clicks! Also there is a comments with all description you need!

Bug Fixes (Click to View)

Neora 2.03 - TT | Download | Bug Fixes

forgot to put something in archive
reuploaded 2.03 ver ~ :p
Thanks given by: Silverthorn