Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any old guys back in LF2?
Sometimes I would like to see again some very old guys who with I played more than 10 years ago. Of course about 80% of them all stopped using their messenger/skype accounts or made new ones when they quit playing lf2. I think I was more active LF2 player in around 2006 by being part of the community.

(Anyone remember Robotical world (later came game4fans or something)  :D )

Funny that I'm actually still playing and specially because I discovered some very nice LF2 players.

Some guys I fondly rememeber:

- XtremeFighterX / Neocrypt
- Sinow Rappy (whostolemypillow)
- Cay
- Mgccl (yes!)
Thanks given by: Memento
@Memento aka Neocrypt
Useful
Thanks given by:
i remember is robotical lf2

can any give me thanks
New Member Just Joined "2017"
Thanks given by:
(01-17-2015, 08:19 PM)MasterLF2 Wrote:  fondly rememeber
[...]
- Mgccl (yes!)
no
Thanks given by: Evil Sonidow
I'm still here, never left :P But you already know that ;)
[Image: 9nclhxgc.png]
Thanks given by:
Heh, fond memories of old G4F. It still exists and you can view an archive of the old posts, but its effectively a ghost town now and any of the remaining LF2 fans I know of are now here in LFE.
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by:
We're not old, we're highly experienced LF2 players.
Thanks given by: LutiChris , Bamboori , Electric2Shock
hi, i feel relieved that i see life in here lol, well if you have seen i made a post trying to contact
players to make matches and so on, so can someone of you tell me if theres an irc chat channel, hamachi server
or something? i just want to play! with anybody! my skype account is ricardo4e, my email is ricardo4e@hotmail.com and my facebook is Ricardo Jimenez (with the two balls with a red light picture). Thanks!
Thanks given by:
(01-22-2015, 09:30 PM)ricardo4e Wrote:  hi, i feel relieved that i see life in here lol, well if you have seen i made a post trying to contact
players to make matches and so on, so can someone of you tell me if theres an irc chat channel, hamachi server
or something? i just want to play! with anybody! my skype account is ricardo4e, my email is ricardo4e@hotmail.com and my facebook is Ricardo Jimenez (with the two balls with a red light picture). Thanks!

I think you should be able to reach the irc chat using the lfe website (LFE v10. --> IRC Chat). Personally I don't use hamachi, except when I have to, but that's not so often, so I won't be found there. It's not a chat program anyways. You can chat but it's easy to overlook that someone wrote something. Also it's more fun to talk while playing, so we use voice chat for that.
[Image: 9nclhxgc.png]
Thanks given by: