Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
Justify
Memento Wrote:Appendix's signature for example. What do you want to achieve with it, hm?
LABEEB's signature for example. What does he want to achieve with it, hm?
Thanks given by:
(03-06-2015, 03:50 PM)Appendix Wrote:  
Memento Wrote:Appendix's signature for example. What do you want to achieve with it, hm?

What he wants to achieve is, obviously, that people will treat him like a human instead of a boxing ball.
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by: YinYin , mfc , Gespenst
so A-man-
seems like iv got a good mistake right there,
just like labeeb im not that good at English.
but i try my best to express myself good enough, whatever happened in my post is another example for this.
my post was not clear and you understood something else from it, that's way ill take the blame on that.
if i cant express myself good enough for people to understand what i mean, that's my problem not yours.
i cant complain that u didn't get me right, cause i didn't express myself right.

so ill just write this again,
if someone have hard time writing something in English, its not the reader problem that he understood something else from the post.
the writer is the one who should try to be more clear.
[Image: p45mycA.png]
Thanks given by:
(03-06-2015, 03:52 PM)Memento Wrote:  
(03-06-2015, 03:50 PM)Appendix Wrote:  

What he wants to achieve is, obviously, that people will treat him like a human instead of a boxing ball.

What i want to achieve is, obviously, that you should be a man, accept your mistakes, correct them and move on.

Same implies to everybody, we all get the point, now end it up here because this seems more like a mainstream flooding chat. The end, if you understood what i want to achieve ;)
Thanks given by: Ariyan
(03-06-2015, 03:58 PM)Ariel Wrote:  so A-man-
seems like iv got a good mistake right there,
just like labeeb im not that good at English.
but i try my best to express myself good enough, whatever happened in my post is another example for this.
my post was not clear and you understood something else from it, that's way ill take the blame on that.
if i cant express myself good enough for people to understand what i mean, that's my problem not yours.
i cant complain that u didn't get me right, cause i didn't express myself right.

so ill just write this again,
if someone have hard time writing something in English, its not the reader problem that he understood something else from the post.
No, your English actually always conveys the message, and that's what matters. Regardless of whether it does or not, I can't reply to what I am uncertain about (especially if it is going to be an offensive response), and I'd rather ask for clarification before I pass any judgement.

Appendix Wrote:What i want to achieve is, obviously, that you should be a man, accept your mistakes, correct them and move on.
Sounds pretty cool! Especially your 3rd point.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by: Som1Lse
(03-06-2015, 05:04 PM)Doctor A Wrote:  
Appendix Wrote:What i want to achieve is, obviously, that you should be a man, accept your mistakes, correct them and move on.
Sounds pretty cool! Especially your 3rd point.

Come on guys, he's just a (literally) kid, why so serious?
Just laugh and pass and leave rest to mods, don't communicate with him at all if it's going to be anyhow offensive because it won't change anything.
Blue Ponik will always be a Blue Ponik, WinWin will always be a WinWin, Raymond will always be a Raymond.
Be positive and ignoring, if you wan't to poke eyes of mods, press report button but also be worried about mods too :)

Last but not least, wololo.
[Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg]
Thanks given by: prince_freeza , Ariel , Som1Lse , Marko , Ariyan , The Hari
Rude, self righteous, cruel, narcissists, sociopaths,
critical people, negative people, opinionated people,
controlling people, manipulative people, bullies,
verbal and emotional abusers, or anyone else who
uses their words to inflict emotional injuries on
another person that you guys are doing.
INSULTS are the arguments employed by those
who are in the wrong.I think you guys ain't wrong.
I have self-doubt. I have insecurity. I have fear of
failure. I have nights when I show up at the arena
and I'm like, 'My back hurts, my feet hurt, my knees
hurt. I don't have it. I just want to chill.' We all have
self-doubt. You don't deny it, but you also don't
capitulate to it. You embrace it.What happens when someone insult u.Hurts you feeling.ha.tell me.ha.
Don't hurt or insult others just because u have the power because Someday people will insult u like u did to me.So get better guys.

It Is Easy To See When Someone Is Happy , But
Hard To See When They Are Faking Their
Happiness Just To Hide Their Broken Heart.
That's me.
New Member Just Joined "2017"
Thanks given by: mfc , Gespenst , Ariyan , A-Man , Deep
(03-06-2015, 03:58 PM)Ariel Wrote:  if someone have hard time writing something in English, its not the reader problem that he understood something else from the post.

tsk tsk tsk... You still got a lot to learn...
Making judgements before knowing the situation...
What you are saying is that you should speak/talk/write in English language,which is international language, and use scientific terms while communicating with a caveman. -.-
I suggest you to find a books about "communication" and similar topics.

And for other ones, grow up and stop picking on someone just because you see this as a fun thing to do or just because you think that this is the way to deal with someone who cannot understand. You will make it worse like you already did just now.
Ariel, back then I realy was thinking that you were different kind of guy, but from what can I see is that you are no different from other ones... if you got something to say, PM me.

It's low...
Useful
Thanks given by:
MangaD warned us of elitism taking over this place. The expressions in the arguments opposing him imply to me that this member is supposed to be grown and mature like us and should be judged by the standards we give each other. Give him a damn break! I always felt a tinge of elitism since I came back here, but it was never as serious until this member joined. I admit I didn't exactly like him after trying to force work on others, but he's starting to improve. Look at how he's asking for help for his problems with DC. Sometimes, you just need to find the patience and sympathy to bring someone that needs help down to reason and ultimately improve.
Remember when you were young and first on the Internet? I cannot be the only one that went through such immaturity when I first started on the Internet forums, especially at his age. If you are going to act like this towards someone who (frankly) really doesn't know better yet, I have only two comments: you should be ashamed of yourself for being hard on someone who doesn't have any experience, and how is he going to have the experience if you keep pushing him down?

Mono isn't wrong for defending him. I find him to be annoying at times, but I don't let him bother me. He's just trying to fit in with something he likes, which is something we like too. He can learn just like the rest of us did over time when we started. I sympathize with him because I was just as annoying and nonsensical as he was when I started out on the Internet.

You say you aren't a kid, Labeeb, but you are to me honestly. I was just like you when I was your age, feeling I was beyond that "young" phase. You're a teenager, I get it; between boy and man. In hindsight I realized I was always young until I entered college when life hit me hard.
To live a life of power, you must have faith that what you believe is right, even if others tell you you're wrong.
The first thing you must do to live a life of power is to find courage. You must reach beyond the boundaries of time itself.
And to do that, all you need is the will to take that first step...
Ask not what others can do for you, but what you can do for others.
Thanks given by: MH-LABEEB , Memento , A-Man , MangaD
(03-06-2015, 11:06 PM)Mono Wrote:  
(03-06-2015, 03:58 PM)Ariel Wrote:  if someone have hard time writing something in English, its not the reader problem that he understood something else from the post.

tsk tsk tsk... You still got a lot to learn...
Making judgements before knowing the situation...
What you are saying is that you should speak/talk/write in English language,which is international language, and use scientific terms while communicating with a caveman. -.-
I suggest you to find a books about "communication" and similar topics.

And for other ones, grow up and stop picking on someone just because you see this as a fun thing to do or just because you think that this is the way to deal with someone who cannot understand. You will make it worse like you already did just now.
Ariel, back then I realy was thinking that you were different kind of guy, but from what can I see is that you are no different from other ones... if you got something to say, PM me.

It's low...

I really don't have the power for your games..

Back in the days when u were just a monolith, at the beginning I really liked u
People used to tell me they hate u and that u r annoying but I didn't understand why
Until one day in one of the arguments when I step in to ur side u actually attacked me and suddenly I found myself being the source for everyone to blame.
That's when I realized why they all told me they hate you
That's because
U over exaggerate situation like its life and death
u attack anyone by blaming them on anything and over exaggorating their action
That's ur way of bulling

I don't realy give a sh*t about what ur gonna say next , but u trying to put me in a mind situation that tries to make me look weak won't work this time. So i answered here not by pm

If u have anything else to say - I don't care , pm me or I'll just ignore u
Thanks given by: Gespenst