Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
LF2 fan theories
(03-17-2015, 03:13 AM)Guy Wrote:  So, one more theory to add, John is the troublemaker who made that mask (only John uses purple energy) and turn Julian to evil.

Sorceror also uses purple energy, and he is one of the enemies too.
John taught Sorceror about magic?
" LF2 Against The Evils", my first LF2 video series.
Check my channel :D :-

Litte Fighter Videos  <-- This is a link! Click This!
Thanks given by:
(03-17-2015, 06:53 AM)Deep Wrote:  
(03-17-2015, 03:13 AM)Guy Wrote:  So, one more theory to add, John is the troublemaker who made that mask (only John uses purple energy) and turn Julian to evil.

Sorceror also uses purple energy, and he is one of the enemies too.
John taught Sorceror about magic?

Sorceror.. he is nowhere as strong as John, so he is not the one who made the mask, which is powerful.
What i really meant is that John made that for some reason, maybe for "good", since both John and Davis are heros, Julian maybe Davis' friend, brother or master, know about the mask, and took that for evil, or maybe just for power but out of mind.

Sorceror can easily be an enemy of magic type, I dont think John is or has to be involved.
Thanks given by: Deep
Lauli Wrote:Maybe that's his story - there's no material about him, because he's a ninja or an assassin or something. He wants to stay anonymous.
Edit: Maybe he's somehow connected to the other "traditionally" clothed character - monk.

Quote:Maybe you are right. All his techniques. Yes, ninja style. Stay untouched, unseen or making minnions that are great in power and knowledge as he is.

maybe the secret about rudolph lies within this short comic :P
[Image: 8sck.png]
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Thanks given by: A-Man , STM1993 , Deep , Guy , Gespenst , Marko , Ariyan , LutiChris
(03-17-2015, 10:34 AM)prince_freeza Wrote:  maybe the secret about rudolph lies within this short comic :P[Image: 8sck.png]

LOL> This is damn awesome! :P
" LF2 Against The Evils", my first LF2 video series.
Check my channel :D :-

Litte Fighter Videos  <-- This is a link! Click This!
Thanks given by:
Before reading whole post be aware of spoilers.

Alright members,
We all had this discussion some time ago or atleast something like that.
What might have inspired Little Fighter 2,it's story, characters 'n' stuff.
We all know that Dragon Ball did a lot but is it for real? Ofcs, it can be because of the energy blast but many other media have those.

And now I have another thing.
Julian was inspired by Dio Brando from JoJo's Bizzare Adventure.
Julian is the main villain of the LF2 or atleast what fans thinks because heis the last boss of the game and strongest of them all. How in the hell he was inspired or maybe inspired by Dio Brando. Well there is that thing.
Julian and Dio:
*Strong built body owners;
*Kind a supernatural stuff users;
*Both wears or had one at the time;
Mask pic.
[Image: latest?cb=20121117043423]
*In LF2 Julian have his minnion "Justin" (Many of him), Dio Brando have his own vampire like minnions.
*Main LF2 stage enemies are monks, bandits, thugs, hunters 'n' stuff. We might say that Julian took control over them and over some main chars which would explain selectable characters as enemies. Dio Brando might br similar like Julian, takes over people from which he took/sucked blood. People who's blood got sucked, became bad, vampire creatures. Also strong guys fell under Dio's control and so as in Julian's case.
Let's talk about design.
Here is a Dio Brando design (this should be one of the Original designs(He had more than a one))
[Image: FikMbZ5.jpg]
Let's compare their looks.

*Both are tall and muscular.
*Cape or scarf thingy which is also comon in any villain you can see.
*Hairstyle, also Dio's hairstyle later changes to something which has no hair locks on the forehead.
*Torso, pant's and other clothes comparison. Now you can see Dio to be wearing outfit that covers most parts of his body.

Julian and Dio comparison
http://sketchtoy.com/65776002
But what if we rip some Dio's clothes? (Just a theory)
http://sketchtoy.com/65776023
Does it look similar?
Useful
Thanks given by: