Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Exe file
First of all: we shouldn't worry about a .exe just yet. This topic is merely there to let you guys know that we have a base we can use, and if we want to replace things in the exe file, you can mention it in this topic.

We should get back to this topic actively when we finished some characters.

Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by:
Leave icon editing to me, I know how to change graphics and stuff..pretty easy stuff.
(03-20-2016, 06:41 PM)mfc Wrote:  Be the unsqueezable sponge!
My new life motto!
Thanks given by:
(03-14-2015, 02:14 AM)Rhino.Freak Wrote:  Leave icon editing to me, I know how to change graphics and stuff..pretty easy stuff.

yea me two we can work on those together later on
[Image: p45mycA.png]
Thanks given by: Rhino.Freak
Guys ! why don't we use an engine that support PNG files, you know tha we can make great stuff from that, such as :
[Image: 5887615.png](the shadows)
I did this on the neora engine but this one doesn't load ddraw.dll which means no AI, If theres any programers in the team this is a good time to show us your skills :D
                            LF Extended                              [Image: 2518290.gif][Image: e38dd1f.gif][Image: 533172c.gif] (click on the pic)                       Deviantart
                            Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by:
(09-09-2015, 01:48 PM)Housemate Wrote:  I did this on the neora engine but this one doesn't load ddraw.dll which means no AI

I also thought of using Neora, but that's something for the future I guess. Somebody's already working on that stuff outside the team. We can only wait, and use the normal engine until Neora is fully functional
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by:
(09-09-2015, 01:57 PM)Memento Wrote:  I also thought of using Neora, but that's something for the future I guess. Somebody's already working on that stuff outside the team. We can only wait, and use the normal engine until Neora is fully functional

Neora doesn't support AI, the creator said that he didn't knew about the ddraw.dll ...
                            LF Extended                              [Image: 2518290.gif][Image: e38dd1f.gif][Image: 533172c.gif] (click on the pic)                       Deviantart
                            Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by: