Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Char] Werewolf Guy
(04-01-2015, 11:38 AM)JoHo15 Wrote:  Changed it a bit:
[Image: 2DraXvu.gif]

I noticed he is generally a bit smaller than the other chars

I think it looks great now!

By the way, I don't think it's a bad thing that he is a little bit smaller. Wouldn't be bad if he would be a little less strong than most other heroes, even. His werewolf transform does compensate for such 'shortcomings' (not implying being small is a bad thing in general :p) :)

Edit: let's not forget that we want as many people to be satisfied as possible. So lets not forget about the animal-like movements. Will he have any?
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by:
What about werewolf as temporary transformation.
To do something new, original into lf2.
just idea..
Thanks given by:
that sounds cool
but is it possible data wise?
[Image: p45mycA.png]
Thanks given by:
(04-06-2015, 03:11 AM)Ariel Wrote:  that sounds cool
but is it possible data wise?

It is. I'd have to learn some new tricks, but yes, it is possible (and I don't mind learning a new trick or two:))

edit: I forgot to mention, I think we should make this. It brings something new as Marko stated, it is a solution to the fact that a werewolf won't change back in full-moon (usually) but in the story he does, and it's just bloody cool :D
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by: Ariel
I think we should also continue with this character, as long as there aren't any other sprites for you to make yet. So if you want, just continue JoHo.. Sprites for the original characters should have priority for now so it should be a side-project.. but we have to make sure you can work on something.
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by: JoHo15
Triple post, geez :p

I got an idea JoHo15 :) We have both made about the same amount of sprites for our characters now. Would it be an idea to challenge each other to finish sprites? Like this week, I challenge us both to finish the falling sprites (you for the werewolf guy, I for the teleportation minion), next week you pick a couple of sprites to make like super punch and we make this. Let me know what you think ;)
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by:
Yeah maybe we can do that but, i dont really know how his moveset will look atm so...
the team must be also fine with the movement attacks like super punch and so on, so i cant just rush spiriting them :p
but the most basic spirtes like getting hurt, grabed weapon thing would be fine at the start cause the normaly look mostly the same for every char :D
btw i have already done the falling backwards sprites ;)
[Image: ZHkICNr.png][Image: adGT3Xm.png]
Thanks given by:
That is true, we haven't really agreed on anything for this character yet. We should decide on his basic moves, then start the idea I mentioned in the previous post after that if you want :)

Probably the most likely moveset for a character like this: attacks could be slashes (animal-like, as if he's swinging a sword but in fact his fingers are his weapon) and martial arts related moves. This was suggested before by some other members and I think this would fit him best. You could make this if there aren't any objections from other members.

I had to think of this guy when I was writing this (1:10):

Another thing that was mentioned before was having him 'partly' change in a werewolf during some movements. We could use this idea for some special in which he extends his nails and does a combo move. In my opinion, we should only consider things like this for his special moves, his normal moves should be normal (like in the normal LF2)...
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by:
Did the forward falling:
[Image: 6pi7Ng3.png]
[Image: ZHkICNr.png][Image: adGT3Xm.png]
Thanks given by: Jahvansi , Memento , Marko
The forward falling looks fine ^_^

As for deciding on his moves, I just wanted to point this out (rules topic):
Quote:4) Decisions on new ideas (such as new moves etc) are made by the topic leader and me. This would mean that only 2 people have to agree on an idea before we can start, this makes decicion making much faster. If you want to share your opinion, your vote still counts! It is a democracy :) If you don't want to reply, you can also press the 'thanks' button for the post with the new idea. This rule is simply there because often only few people share their opinions.

So if you feel like it JoHo, just say what you want to make for his moves and you can start within a few days after sharing your thoughts (if that's what you want of course)
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by: