Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Originals - new moves
SOrry, I did bad on explaining, random stuff is hit area appears at random places everytime you make him perform this move because Louis cannot control where it appears, he only controls his own power. If you could make some thing like this.

On all 4 standing frames put same key combination with different frame values.

standing_1... ...KEYCOMBINATION:_ 250
standing_2... ...KEYCOMBINATION:_ 260
standing_3... ...KEYCOMBINATION:_ 270
standing_4... ...KEYCOMBINATION:_ 280

250,260, 270,280 would be the same move but the oppoint object placing values would be different. It would be just for fun to make it random places everytime, but  its not that important since it takes place.

Also about Green beam attack. He could have a big green energy ball attack where he release two powerful energy balls (powerful mean bigger than usual)
or Green beam energy attack.
[Image: EWZBbJo.gif]

And I also think that we should use already know resources/materials like Louis falcon punch, Woodys medalion or Freeze abbility to make objects out of ice. We should extend already made stuff, not to introduce new which is hard to explain of how does it appear and why it even appeared.
Useful
Thanks given by:
I understand what you mean, I just think it shouldn't be so random. What other character has this random effect, and how is it helping Louis?
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by:
Quote:And I also think that we should use already know resources/materials like Louis falcon punch, Woodys medalion or Freeze abbility to make objects out of ice. We should extend already made stuff, not to introduce new which is hard to explain of how does it appear and why it even appeared.
Quote:Green beam energy attack.

Irony.. you don't extand nothing, you are changing whole Louis appearence with green energy ball or beam. If you added this move he would be less unique compared to other char. If we want to extand him we can work with wind type of attacks or something with green kind of punch (that's not similiar in any way with energy ball) or since he wears that mysterious suit that can transform we can do something with it. Something with that red dot, it could has some powers he learned after Julian battle... perhapse red explosion or red laser from that dot would be more suitable than green one, be creative guys !!! Beam/ball is nothing new or unique.
Thanks given by: Memento
Quote:red explosion or red laser
Yes, red explosions are unique and new,haven't seen one, just firens fire explosion which is less red.
Let's face it guys, some of us are completely lost of what to do with the original characters :D
How about just to think of 1 new thing. Not matter what it is. If its a ball attack, new stats, transformation, punch combo, we should add only one :)
We have new move for a Woody or atleast new punch sprites, Louis will have falcon punch ground crusher or that energy wave attack.
Useful
Thanks given by:
Quote:Yes, red explosions are unique and new,haven't seen one, just firens fire explosion which is less red.
Well, red laser that goes from suit/armor is more unique. I still dont prefer laser but i see you guys want it so bad.
Just imagine animating templates for that armor laser.. you can add few effects. make it quick (it apears quickly and disapear quickly as well, not beam like Firzens but something like ssj3 Goku true kamehameha made by someone for lf2 years ago) powerful laser (not tiny such as Bat but relatively big with chaotic, explosive behaviour) and that laser is so strong it pushs whole Louis away (-dvx) so he makes few steps back, there are many unique effects such this that you can play around with.

EDIT: I got so much inspiration, shame i dont have time to sprite them.
Thanks given by:
I feel that the air+ground shockwave would be pretty good for Louis, why?

- Louis already has a pushing attack and a green power thingy, combining them after some years of training is not very surprising infact itwould suit him a lot.

- He is a character that pauses for a while when hit, so something like this will be quite useful for him too.

Also that green punch, I like, but no randomness.. It should be something that appears somewhat near the opponent all the time upto a certain range so it will be kinda cool move (plus not that tough to DC that)

EDIT : @Marko you have some nice idea for the laser, but I can't help but get reminded of that John's move from R-LF2 that shoots a short ranged mini laser that pushes him back.. I kinda feel that R-LF2 did a ridiculous job at creating new moves for the heroes, we can either copy them or think of something different. IDK what you guys feel, but those moves were fine as hell.
(03-20-2016, 06:41 PM)mfc Wrote:  Be the unsqueezable sponge!
My new life motto!
Thanks given by: Memento
(Air) shockwave and eventually the ground punch are the only really popular options it seems.

Quote:I still dont prefer laser but i see you guys want it so bad.
Ariel also liked the laser but prefered the shockwave, which leaves the laser attack with only few people (1 or 2) that prefer it... so lets vote for the more popular options:

1) Shockwave
- air
- ground

2) Ground punch
- random effect (you don't know what is going to happen exactly, like where the move is going to cause damage)
- set effect (the effect is always the same, like in the original LF2)

My vote goes to: 1) shockwave, air version.
If the amount of votes for shockwave and ground punch are going to be the same, I'm also fine with the ground punch.
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by:
he could also perform his "shockwave" in another way with his green power fists,
they clash each other so the power causes in an explosion thingy
[Image: ZHkICNr.png][Image: adGT3Xm.png]
Thanks given by:
I like the other versions better honestly..

About the voting, would you guys rather brainstorm some more first?
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by:
lets move to another char.. we will get back on him later.
Thanks given by: