Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Char) Daniel
Looks good, but can you turn his body a little in his uppercut? Like Davis
(03-20-2016, 06:41 PM)mfc Wrote:  Be the unsqueezable sponge!
My new life motto!
Thanks given by:
Punching
[Image: punch2_zps3n0qpfcn.gif]

I've been trying to make a good-looking rotation, but after 2 hours of trying I think this should be good enough :p Else I'll just waste too much time and its similar to other LF2 animations in terms of quality.

Combo WIP, template by Sänger :)
[Image: combo%20WIP_zpsbfkmjctf.png]

I might even replace the uppercut with the first 2 sprites of the template that Sänger made.

The elbow hit will probably become his run attack. The kick is basically Dennis' super punch, which is also the reason why I'm not using it as Daniel's run attack

edit: oops, I just realise that he put the wrong kick in the template, I mentioned Dennis' run attack (effect: dance of pain) but he put the super punch in it (effect: falling, stronger)... I didn't notice it until now. I'll have to edit the combo a bit or find a new use for the strong kick

Perhaps I should make it: strong kick (like in the template), teleport, low kick to keep him flying, elbow hit.

edit 5-7:
[Image: aab8YAI_zpsmgtaimsh.png]

edit 11-7:
[Image: first%20kick_zpsj2kioevt.gif]

edit 13-7:
[Image: first%20kick%20%20disappear_zpsugc9stxq.gif]
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by:
I finished the sprites. Which version should I make data for?

I can also still sprite the first 2 frames of that template, the basic punch, and add that to the combo if you guys want me to. Please let me know what you think is best for this move :)

Version #1
[Image: alternative%201_zps2z8lvrxd.gif]

Version #2
[Image: alternative%202_zpsq1jnzvlw.gif]

I can make Daniel grab the opponent before the elbow punchdown
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by:
I think best start would be with the elbow punch than low kick and than the last kick
[Image: p45mycA.png]
Thanks given by: Memento
[Image: bd5a650.png]
am gonna be working on the basics sprites if thats gonna be okey, should be finished by the end of the week.
                            LF Extended                              [Image: 2518290.gif][Image: e38dd1f.gif][Image: 533172c.gif] (click on the pic)                       Deviantart
                            Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by: Memento
(11-28-2015, 11:51 PM)Housemate Wrote:  [Image: bd5a650.png]
am gonna be working on the basics sprites if thats gonna be okey, should be finished by the end of the week.

Of course that's okay :) It's great actually.

I'll update the sprites on dropbox, not sure if the last version of the sprites is there.
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by: