Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Character: Leo
(04-28-2015, 11:28 AM)YinYin Wrote:  That's great for holding a weapon - not so much for an arm
His arm is a weapon in this case.

(04-28-2015, 11:28 AM)YinYin Wrote:  (standing is a relaxed pose, try stretching your arm out for a long time)
Nobody says that he has to fully stretch it. But I think it could look 'prepared' for being stretched. Otherwise it will always be sharp and prickle my eyes.

(04-28-2015, 11:28 AM)YinYin Wrote:  I dare you to get an lf2 installation, paste Leo into it and see if it holds true when you play him.
Not gonna happen
Thanks given by:
(04-29-2015, 06:51 AM)Gad Wrote:  His arm is a weapon in this case.
A weapon adds extra weight and thus more incentive to pre lift it for quick aim - that's a huge difference. Other than that Leo is extremely quick in everything he does - while I agree it can look stupid if you tap up/down to let him quickly toggle his arm position, the sharp transition itself isn't really a problem to me.

(04-29-2015, 06:51 AM)Gad Wrote:  Nobody says that he has to fully stretch it. But I think it could look 'prepared' for being stretched. Otherwise it will always be sharp and prickle my eyes.
My bad. Stretched arm is what we dealt with most of the time as we figured out walking/running.
A bit like Freeze then? Could work, but utterly destroys his iconic stance.
Thanks given by:
Quote:<Stm93> well yeah, it feels like the community doesn't care about playing anymore at all.

<Stm93> its more like a 9gag/reddit kind of site where we post something nice for people to look at and get thumbs up.
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Thanks given by:
so true :p
Thanks given by:
Quote:<Stm93> well yeah, it feels like the community doesn't care about playing anymore at all.

<Stm93> its more like a 9gag/reddit kind of site where we post something nice for people to look at and get thumbs up.
Excuse me? The file had 70 downloads within hours. A few members openly confessing they won't bother to maintain an LF2 installation right now is hardly evidence for a whole community not caring to play.
Thanks given by: Memento , Jahvansi
My bad, I made that remark on irc largely because it seemed to me then that there wasn't much comment on the DC or gameplay when it comes to characters.
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by: Deep , prince_freeza