Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st Independent LF2 Spriting Contest (2015)
(10-11-2015, 12:11 PM)klodasmone Wrote:  Pity no one participated in this one. Maybe the theme was too much to handle, i.e. everyone was thinking of making .gifs or something. R.I.P.

Seriously? No offense, but YOU were the one who hosted this. You went inactive yourself; and maybe it was your duty to give people a reminder about it, as probably a lot of new threads arise, so people eventually had forgotten about it.. :p
Im sorry if that sounded offending.
Thanks given by: Marko
(10-11-2015, 12:11 PM)klodasmone Wrote:  Pity no one participated in this one. Maybe the theme was too much to handle, i.e. everyone was thinking of making .gifs or something. R.I.P.

People are very prone to forget about things they don't have to do immediately. That huge deadline was crucial. You should have remind people from time to time or make deadline one month long (max)...

Also, personally i don't like the theme
Thanks given by: Hellblazer
(10-11-2015, 01:39 PM)Marko Wrote:  Also, personally i don't like the theme
Yeah, should've been rather something creative or related to LF. As not everyone has played the game (Afterall the AAA requirements factor makes it even rare..)
Thanks given by:
I agree with the 2 people Above me.

First off, you were a bit Inactive yourself.
Secondly, the Deadline was a Little bit TOO big
Third, As Hellblazer said, it should have been creative or related to LF, and maybe only a Fatality Requirement.

And I didn t like the theme all that much, though it would have been nice to see some Fatality .gifs from Gad, PF and Sanger.
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
Rly wanted to gif something up, but i realized how much time would it take from me to polish 5second gif animation. Sorry.
Thanks given by: Gespenst
I had some gif but never had time to finish it. And when I had some time, I forgot about it.
[Image: aCxFdj1.gif]
Useful
Thanks given by: