Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lightning effect
I'm making a lightning ball with the "lightning effect". But I have some problems. I'm using the caught method to create new effect. But I don't know how to set injury to this effect and where the characters is when he's caught. Sorry for my bad english :D
Thanks given by: filiop
(05-20-2015, 03:26 AM)nhatnamyugi Wrote:  I'm making a lightning ball with the "lightning effect". But I have some problems. I'm using the caught method to create new effect. But I don't know how to set injury to this effect and where the characters is when he's caught. Sorry for my bad english :D
In the MOD "Robotical LF2" the weapon "STICK" do the lighting effect that you want...
but if you use i think you will need to give credits to creator mod.
"Choose Wisely"

Who never heard this phrase?

Thanks given by: nhatnamyugi , filiop
(05-24-2015, 08:57 PM)ChooseWisely Wrote:  
(05-20-2015, 03:26 AM)nhatnamyugi Wrote:  I'm making a lightning ball with the "lightning effect". But I have some problems. I'm using the caught method to create new effect. But I don't know how to set injury to this effect and where the characters is when he's caught. Sorry for my bad english :D
In the MOD "Robotical LF2" the weapon "STICK" do the lighting effect that you want...

I don't really understand how creator did that but anyway, Thank you so much
Thanks given by:
(05-25-2015, 06:52 AM)nhatnamyugi Wrote:  
(05-24-2015, 08:57 PM)ChooseWisely Wrote:  

I don't really understand how creator did that but anyway, Thank you so much

Oh wait, I derped, I meant to say that, you can make the Blast//Char Summon some more Blasts to do Damage.

Hint! you need to use Opoints
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by: