Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
The Rebellion's Revenge
I started a new story, with the LF2 Chars.

It's basically a battle between two armies: Conference x Rebellion
The Conference is a union between four people that ever wanted the peace, and would do everything to have it. The Rebellion is a group between four rebels that we're general of the Conference army, but had started rebelling when a action toke by the Conference, of destroying a city that was getting strong militarily. After 3 years of battle, the Rebellion had perished. But they we're getting strong again, and after 5 years they appeared and are attacking the Conference.

Here is the prologue.

X – CHAPTER 1 - PROLOGUE

In a sunny day, Louis was walking in the forest. It was a good place for him that makes him feel peaceful, and distressful. A nice view, seeing birds and wild animals, with many comfortable places to sit and relax.
When suddenly that peace was broken by a voice: “Louis? Louiis?!”
Hearing someone calling him, Louis answered: “Who is this?”
”It’s me sir” said a bandit soldier.
”What happened?”
”You wouldn’t believe it sir, but the ‘Rebellion’ is near here”
”What? But they were supposed to be dead” said Louis suprised
”Yes sir, but they’re coming and we believe that they’re going to attack us in three or less days”
Immediately Louis need to make a call, to that group that weren’t together after 5 years.

X

”Come on troop! We need to be as fast as we can!” said loudly Woody
”Yes sir!” many voices answered
Woody and a big troop of approximately 100 soldiers where heading to the ‘Conference’, after 3 days of trip. Woody had lost several friends and parents in past wars, and he wasn’t letting this like that, he needed revenge.
”They’re going to see the supremacy that I built in these 5 years, and they should think that is only this” thought Woody.
”Sir?”
”Yes soldier” said Woddy, after being interrupted in his thoughts
”We’re already have the aim in the sight”
”So how many time should it take to get there?”
”I think like one or two days.”
”Okay”
A new war was beginning.
Working Hyuuken
[Image: promotionfr6.png]

Motivocional Phrases (Click to View)
BRAZIL

Thanks given by:
Pretty cool, though you need to introduce us to the....groups.
If at first you don't succeed, you're probably not going skydiving again.
Thanks given by:
Quote:”Come on troop! We need to be as fast as we can!” said loudly Woody
it's said woody loudly^^
anyway the name of the story is kinda... weak
shouldnt it be
The Revenge of the Rebellion?

but all in all pretty cool keep on working
Thanks given by:
simple titles are easier to memorize ;)
chapter 2 today

The teams you will get as the history goes :D
X – CHAPTER 2 – The Help

Louis had just finished writing the three letters, which contain the same message, and was sending to the three hawks that were going to leave the letters.
”Right” said Louis “Now Captain take your men and place then at the river entrance, try to hold them as much as you can at that bridge”
”Yes sir, but they’re like hundreds and we’re just 30”
”It’s that the reason you’re going to use the bridge. Just 5 persons can pass at the same time, side by side, so the battle would be more balanced. Just try to dodge the arrows”
”Oh, got it sir, I will do my best!” said the courageous Captain
”I’m counting on that” said Louis hopeful
”Everything will be easier if they come” though Louis

X

Nearly there Rudolf was at his house. He did two clones and was fighting with then. That’s what he does the most when he’s alone. Then a mysterious sound was heard, and with a perfect reaction time, Rudolf used he’s “Hide” technique. He went slowly to the door, and opened the door quickly. Yet hide, he searched for enemies, but only a hawk was in his sight.
”What?” thought Rudolf “It’s a long time since I’ve saw theses Hawks… But this is impossible… they can’t be…”
Rudolf got the message at the Hawk’s claw. When he started reading he thought: “It’s Louis calligraphy... What he wants?”
After reading the entire letter, Rudolf immediately started running to the mountains.
”Damn got be fast!” Rudolf told to himself
After a while Rudolf got at the top, and a huge monastery was there. A monk came in his direction and said: “Long times no see Rudolf”
”Hi Sayn, is the Master Yan there?” said Rudolf
”Yes, he is, should I call him?”
”As fast as you can”
Rudolf waited for a moment when another monk came to him.
”Rudolf! What brings you here?”
“It’s that… It’s happening again...” said Rudolf with an afraid voice
”What? Are you sure? But weren’t they dead?” Yang asked surprised
”I thought that too…”
”We need to get our army there… Now!”

X

”Captain! Captain!” shouted a soldier.
”Why did you get the hell out of your post?” answered the Captain of the ‘Conference’
”Because they’re already near”
”What? But shouldn’t they arrive just in 2 days?”
”Seems that they were faster…”

X

In mean time Louis was getting all the army that he had and leading them to the battlefield.
”Come on mans! Get your swords or bows, everything!” shouted Louis
”Sir, sir! The Captain just informed that they’re getting near” said a nervous soldier
”Already? LET’S GO MANS! They’re already near!”
And he was moving to the battlefield.

X

”Woody? Are you sure that attacking them from the front is really a good idea?” said a mysterious guy
”Why do you think that?”
”It’s just… they might be getting prepared for the battle…”
”Don’t worry… are you bringing your army too?”
”Yes, they’re at the woods”
”So everything will work correctly” concluded Woody
After some hours they get on the bridge.
”Mans! This is the bridge that leads us to the ‘Conference’ Kingdom! And the Rebellion will take kill to the last one of them!”
”Not sure of this” said the Captain of the ‘Conference’, who where at the other side of the river.
”And who are you to say that? Man attack!”
A bunch of soldiers started battling on the bridge, their blood was giving the river a reddish color.
”Bowman! Prepare to fire when I count to 3!” Woody ordered, and the bowmen got in position “1, 2, 3!” a rain of arrows pierced the flesh of the enemies.
”Damn! We won’t stand too much! They’re many” said a soldier

X

”Rudolf! I hear screams, they already started the battle?” said Master Yan
”Don’t know Master, but we got be fast!”
”See! There they are!” shouted a Monk
Many monks attacked at the same time: “Shaolin Palm!” and many Rebellion Soldiers we’re knocked down.
”Oh f…!” said Woody “We’re in a less number! Evacuate!”
The Woody’s army started retreating.
”Ok mans, they’re getting on our trap… I hope everything is doing fine with the others” whispered to his soldiers.
Working Hyuuken

BRAZIL

Thanks given by:
X – CHAPTER 3 – The Strategy

When Louis and his army where about to get out of the Conference Castle an explosion was heard.
”What was that?”
”Attack everything men!” shouted a voice.
”They’re attacking by the west Sir!” said a soldier
”Damn, we need to help there”
After getting there, about 5 minutes.
”Stop now, any who is” said Louis
The ‘voice’ laugh loudly “Though you were already at the battlefield Louis.”
”What… it’s you… Firen!”

X

Rudolf and the Captain were running through the forest, following Woody’s army.
Rudolf said to the Captain of the Conference: “Take care, this must be a trap”
When he was about to finish the phrase a bunch of arrows killed many soldiers.
”Argh! Attack them!”
About one hour past, the only remaining was the Master Yan, Rudolf and Woody.
”Now it’s just me and you.” Said Woody killing the Master Yan
”I will revenge him! Your faggot!”
”Let’s see”
The duel started.
”Energy Blast!” said Woddy two times, and four energies where fired into Rudolf direction that toke them all. Rudolf recovered himself.
”Take this!” Rudolf jumped and used his katanas to cut Woody, damaged, Woody counter-attacked.
”TIGER DASH!” but with a high jump Rudolf dodges, Woody tried again “Energy Blast!” but this time Rudolf defended himself with the ninja stars, then threw 3 more hitting Woody, and jumped again and hit him with the katanas. Woody got up and saw another Ninja star coming in his direction and defended it, in mean time Rudolf jumped to cut him again, but wisely Woody dodged it.
“Double Technique!” said Rudolf, to get time to recover and his clones started running to Woody.
“Is all you can?” said Woody, he was ready for that, and punched one of the clones
“FLIP KICK!” and eliminated the other with a Flip Kick. Then he searched for Rudolf, but where were him? Rudolf used his Hide technique. Woody was prepared for any attack. Then 3 Rudolfs appeared around him.
”Damn you cloned yourself when you where hidden.”
”Heh, I’ve been training.”
”You must be tired, let’s see what more can you do.”
The clones headed up to Woody but he used a combo, he punched one of them three times, and then used the Turning kick in the other clone, doing that he aimed at Rudolf and said: “It’s your end, TIGER DASH!”
A sound of a body getting on the ground was heard.
”Damn, he got like 5x stronger since we fought again.” After thinking that, Woody started heading to the castle.
Working Hyuuken

BRAZIL

Thanks given by:
X – CHAPTER 4 – Louis Battle

“I’ll not let you enter this kingdom Firen!” said Louis
”Let’s see if you’re capable of that” then talking to his men he said “Go help the others”
”Yeh, go after the Captain” said Louis to his Soldiers “Now it’s just you and me”
”Don’t die so fast Louis”
When Firen was saying that Louis ran to him and punched his face extremely strong
“Whirlwind Throw” and Firen had been thrown to very distant. Firen got up.
“Let’s heat up things, BLAZE!” Firen ran to Louis direction, but he was ready for that and jumped dodging, Firen stopped the Blaze, quickly turned into Louis.
”Dodge this! Fire Ball!” and fired 3 Fire Balls, Louis rolled on the ground to defend himself, but he was unable to dodge the last Fire Ball and felt on the ground. Firen started walking in his direction, the fire could be seen in his eyes, and Louis decided to keep Firen a little bit distant.
“You won’t get near” said Louis “PHOENIX PALM” used his Phoenix Palm twice, throwing Firen away.
“Try to keep me away with this, BLAZE!” Firen used his Blaze again and ran into Louis direction, he tried to repel.
”Phoenix Palm!” but wasn’t enough, and he got burned. When Louis got up, Firen was by his side, and kicked him after punching twice. Louis was at a middle distance, and starting running into Firen direction, and then a greenish aura could be seen in his hand.
”Feel my thunder!” was the Thunder Punch, he jumped and started the movement, but Firen was fast, he got his hand at the front of the mouth and blew flames.
”INFERNO!” Louis was surprised and got burned again. He recovered up, and when he was standing again he saw that he was surrounded by flames, Firen appeared and tried to punch Louis, but he didn’t get damaged.
”Punches won’t damage me!” the armor protected him, and then Louis counter-attacked, punched and kicked Firen to his own flames. Firen stud up.
“Fire Balls!” and fired another 2 Fire Balls, Louis defended the first but the second hit him, Louis looked at Firen and attacked.
”Thunder Kick!” was impossible to defend, Firen was on the ground again. Both them were extremely weak. Any movement could kill each other. Firen decided to use his hidden cards.
“That’s it for you Louis… FIRE BALLS!” threw 3 fire balls and ran into Louis direction, Louis dodge them all, but suddenly Firen arosed in his front.
”You’re finished” said Firen
”What t…”
BOOM! Firen used his Explosion. Louis was dead. Firen was really tired and damaged. And he started walking to the bridge direction.

X

”God, they can fire Flames easily!” said one of Louis Soldiers
”Damn, there’s nothing we can do!”
”Muahahahah! Feel Firen’s power!” said one of the sorcerers “FIRE!”
”This was the last one of them” said one sorcerer
”We lost many too...”
”Yeah…”
”See! That’s Master Woody, he seems damaged, let’s help him”
”You are going to nowhere” said a voice.
Working Hyuuken

BRAZIL

Thanks given by: