Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
G4F Chronicles II: The LF Empire (Season 1)
Chapter Six

Mailliw’s anger fueled his powerful strikes as he attacked Sonidow continuously. Sonidow, even though empty in his facial expression, had some trouble blocking and avoiding his attacks. Mailliw back spun and attempted to slash Sonidow in the upper body area, but Sonidow saw an opening. With great agility Sonidow flashed behind Mailliw and thrust his sword, wounding Mailliw deeply by his waist side. Even though Mailliw was mad beyond understanding, he could still feel pain and quickly drew back from his offensive.
Sonidow stood upright and flashed his sword, removing the blood from the tip of the blade. “You are wasting my time. I do not usually do this, but I’m going to give you the chance to retreat. Live another day.”
“You killed…” Mailliw began holding his side. “…my brother! I will not retreat!”
“He’s not dead,” Sonidow corrected.
Mailliw look back and saw Drahcir turning on his back, breathing heavily. But he made an incautious mistake by turning his attention away from Sonidow. Mailliw turned to see the tip of Sonidow’s blade extremely close to his face.
“You have lost,” Sonidow declared.
The young lieutenant’s anger gradually changed into fear but it still remained active. “I will not accept defeat. No matter who my enemy is.”
Sonidow smirked, “Then clearly, you don’t know your enemy…”
Drahcir staggered upright holding his abdomen area as he was also deeply wounded. He grabbed the handle of his beam sword and looked around. He could not find Marshall or Silva. But his biggest concern was his young apprentice, Mailliw. Then he heard a loud battle cry and quickly looked above at Dron’s larger outer wall.
Mailliw had taken the offensive and smacked Sonidow’s blade out of its position and quickly moved to attack. He went in for the kill aiming his beam sword for Sonidow’s midsection. However, Sonidow crouched, turned, and bashed his right boot into the chin of Mailliw who sent up into the air. The dark hunter was not finished as he leapt into the air with him.
“Mailliw, NOO!”
Drahcir’s cry did not affect the outcome. Mailliw was run through his abdomen with Sonidow’s blade. Then there was a slight pause while they were in the air. The skies above then began glowing blue and a large bolt of lightning came down upon the young lieutenant. His agonizing cry was terrifying. He passed before he hit the ground.
Drahcir was teary-eyed with strong mixed emotions running through his body. Sonidow landed on the ground and stood up. Then he turned his head facing Drahcir below who was glaring intently at him.
“Do not pursue us,” Sonidow began, putting his sword back in its sheath on his back, “or you will end up dead just like your brother.”
Drahcir held his beam sword so tight that it could’ve broken as he dashed towards the upper wall. Sonidow’s body began glowing with an inner bright light and, in an instant, he was sent into the air and took off into the direction of the northwest.
Drahcir got up to the wall and ran to the motionless body of his younger brother. He held him close in his arms and tears continually poured from his eyes. And suddenly he stopped. Drahcir took his brother’s beam sword and fastened it upon his belt. Then, looking into the sky, he let out a long and loud cry.

~

Robo looked stern even though Zabobula held a very hostile palm to his face that was radiating a large amount of raw energy.
“Zab what the Hell are you doing?!” Haywire said standing up.
He did not reply to him, “I will not ask you again Robo. You have the answers. Otherwise you would be dead along with every other former member of G4F.”
Haywire was caught in his tracks as he was going to say something else. Fice, Snorbet, and Sir Frog looked on from a small distance. Zabobula was getting impatient and quickly sent more power into his palm and was on the verge of releasing it until…
“STOP!”
Zabobula shifted the power in his palms back into the rest of his body and lowered his palm.
“I do not know where he is as of now,” Robo began explaining, “but I know where he is going.”
“Where?” Zab urged.
“To the LFE Castle,” Robo said. “All of them.”
Another question came up in the Red Stickman’s head, “All of them? What do you mean all of them?”
Robo began explaining the situation in detail, “Sonidow is leading an organization against the Empire called the Dark Rebellion. They are all former members of the Empire with the top members stemming from the legendary elite group of fighters known as the Nami Clan.”
“The Nami Clan?” Zabobula repeated.
Robo continued, “Yes, the Nami Clan were the Empire’s top fighters before it was disbanded during the early stages of the war against the Undead Alliance. The clan’s members had plans for making the Empire stronger and safer but MH had denied them an audience one too many times. Lord Razen said that their ideals were to reckless and dangerous to the security of the Empire. There was a big battle within the Empire afterwards. Most of the Nami Clan’s members were killed in the fray and the same was for those belonging to the Empire. The Nami Clan was reduced to half its size and their members took refuge in other parts of the world. But they took upon an oath that they would take revenge against the Empire, and it’s leader, who shunned them. Therefore, spawning the Dark Rebellion.”
“I see,” Zabobula understood. “Then I’ll have to go to the Empire then.”
“Wait you can’t just leave,” Fice said, “I am still supposed to…”
“Fice,” Zabobula interrupted. “Tell me something, can you fly?”
Fice’s words were mixed after Zab asked him that question. And with that said, the Red Stickman took off into the sky and headed north towards the Empire.”
“Hey wait!” Fice shouted.
“Stop,” Robo said, “It’s no use.”
“What do you mean?” Fice asked. “Who is Sonidow and what did he want with him?”
“It’s a long story,” Robo began, “And I don’t have time to explain it. We have to go now. Everyone, come!”
“Well that was almost a turn for the worst now wasn’t it?” Snorbet blurted out.
Sir Frog croaked and everyone began walking with Robo in front.
“You can’t be too careful around the Stickman,” Haywire added. “He has his own ambitions and they are never discarded unless you erase his memory.”
“So is that what you did?” Snorbet asked.
Haywire paused and then answered, “Yes, we had no choice. Long before this war, we of G4F were at war with Zabobula’s counterpart, UDL.”
“A counterpart?” Fice repeated.
“Yes,” Haywire nodded, “and even though we defeated him in the end, our original base was destroyed and were forced to migrate here and we became allies with the Empire.”
“Oh I see,” Snorbet said.
“So where does Sonidow fit in all of this?” Fice asked.
“He was an ally with us,” Robo began. “And I granted him the rank and title of Supreme Member. But he changed quickly and he began caring less for the safety of pretty much anyone.”
Haywire continued where Robo left off, “During one of the battles, UDL and Zabobula merged into a being of incredible power and Sonidow was there to fight him. The scale of the battle was so large the city that it took place in crumbled before the two. And our other Supreme Members did not have the power to stop neither one of them.”
“So we need to stop Zabobula?” Fice asked.
“Yes,” Robo answered. “We have to stop them from clashing otherwise it will be that incident all over again!”

~

“Where is Noir?” Azriel asked. “He was with you during the siege, no?”
“Yes he was,” Blue-Phoenix answered. “He was fighting Razen himself, but then he disappeared.”

“Well then do you mind if I take his place?”

Azriel and BP turned around and saw another cloaked Rebellion member. However his hood was off and face revealed.
“Ah Lukas,” Azriel announced the presence of the member, “you have arrived.”
“Traffic was terrible,” Lukas replied sarcastically.
“I bet it was,” BP grunted.
“What’s your problem?” Lukas turned his attention to BP.
“Oh there is no problem,” BP said. “Its just that…how do I put this…where do you get off thinking you can replace Kadaj?”
“Well for one,” Lukas began, “he’s not here. Second, I’m the only one here with skills close to Noir’s level. Unless you think you’re game.”
BP was silent for the moment.
“Enough you two,” Azriel said looking into the sky. “He’s here.”
BP and Lukas immediately looked into the sky and saw a white streak of light headed in their direction.
“What? Already?” BP said a bit startled. “When you guys said you had a ‘schedule to keep’ you weren’t kidding.”
Azriel smirked at BP’s naivety. “Oh there is so much more to that than we’re letting on.”
And in one bursting moment, the light dispersed and Evil Sonidow dropped from the skies. As he stood back up he immediately went into procedure.
“What is the situation?”
“The siege fell as expected,” Azriel answered. “Razen proved to be a little more than our soldiers could handle.”
Sonidow looked around, “Where’s Noir?”
“He’s gone missing,” Azriel said. “There was a big explosion in the Castle. He was fighting Razen himself.”
“That fool!” Sonidow snarled. “I told him to avoid fighting him.”
“Why is that?” BP asked.
“It’s his Justice Philosophy,” Azriel answered. “It can be an ally but it can also be a dangerous enemy.”
“It’s a never-ending quest for him,” Sonidow said. “The simple fact that he hasn’t shown up means that he could be possibly turning into a potential enemy. Razen must’ve said or showed him something that is causing him to look into his own morality.”
“So then I can replace him?” Lukas asked ecstatically.
Sonidow looked at Lukas and replied, “Yes you will.”

~

Far off to the west of the LFE Castle, the Dark Angel of Justice sat in a cave in the middle of a forest. He was thinking hard on what he should do. He does not like failure and as much as everyone else told him the siege would fall, he did not want that to happen.
He thought deeply to himself, “What should I do?”
Then the symbol in Razen’s eyes flashed in his memory and caused him to ask himself, “What is Justice?”
Escape is a two-syllable word that grants temporary peace in the present to a future victim.
Thanks given by:
third chapter in which I was there when he released it ^^

Zabobula Wrote:Fice, tell me something. Can you fly?

lol nice
FOLLOW THE RULES!

LFE Forum Rules (Click to View)
Grand Fonic Hymn - Orchestral Arrangement. Arranged by me. I promise it's not horribad.
Thanks given by:
very cool man, please finish the story! >.<
<center>[Image: 38018291.gif]</center>
Thanks given by:
I know, I repeat myself again.... oh well... AWESOME job, dude :)
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
I´ll just follow their example and repeat myself. AWESOMENESS!
| Metaknight | G-types | Bottle Skinz | Companion Cube | Art Gallery |
"Do not grieve, it is logical. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one."
- Mr. Spock
"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken"
- Terry Pratchett, Going Postal
Thanks given by:
awesome story dude! ^^
keep it up! XD

maybe we could flash it if its finished! this need to be a flash-movie!
Hell yeah, it owns!
I HAVE SOME PROBLEMS WITH MY COMPUTER!
Please don't wonder when I suddenly dissapear for a while!
<a href="http://www.techno4ever.net">
[Image: banner01.gif]
</a>
rest of my siggy! (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
Actually, I could abort Ship LF2 and put 2 or 3 different ships into a mod for this one...it obviously wouldnt be a solo project tho.
FOLLOW THE RULES!

LFE Forum Rules (Click to View)
Grand Fonic Hymn - Orchestral Arrangement. Arranged by me. I promise it's not horribad.
Thanks given by:
The Calm before the Storm everyone...here we are

Chapter Seven

The LFE Castle settled down somewhat after the siege. However the people were still afraid of another possible attack. Everyone was ordered to stay in the safe zone until it was “safe” for everyone to return to their residences. Lord Razen and several of the Imperial Generals were gathered in discussion in the throne room.
“We have a crap load of trouble,” Cirno said. “One, the I.G.’s in the south still hasn’t come back from their journey to Dron. Two, Blue-Phoenix has betrayed us all. Three, we are susceptible for another possible attack from the soldiers. Must I continue?”
“No, Cirno,” Razen stopped him, “we are all aware of the current situation. We just need to come up with a plan to be prepared for the next attack.”
“What’s even worse is that the Dark Rebellion is not our only enemy,” Don Giovanni added. “The Undead Alliance is still a threat looming in the east.”

“YOU DON’T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THEM.”

Everyone stood up, turned around, and they were all surprised at who walked into the room.
Cirno snarled, “You dare to come into our territory…Azriel?”
Azriel casually walked towards the round table everyone was seated at. “Nice to see you too, Tanuki.”
“Its Cirno now,” Cirno corrected him.
“Yes,” Azriel began, “but don’t forget who you really are.”
Cirno was silent for the moment. Lord Razen took over.
“I should have you killed right now but something tells me that you would like to discuss something with us.”
“Very good,” Azriel said. “I am here on behalf of the Dark Rebellion. We request your immediate and unconditional surrender to our legion!”
“You what?!” Lord Razen shouted.
“Razen think,” Azriel continued, “You were well aware of the threat that the Nami Clan posed all those years back. And the Dark Rebellion, being the Nami Clan’s successor, will be no different. But now we have our own army and it’s not just us that you should be afraid of.”
“Yes the Undead Alliance,” Lord Razen answered. “We know that. But we of the Empire will not accept your request for our surrender.”
“As you wish,” Azriel said. “Life would have been easier if you surrendered to us. But now you will have to deal with a possible two-pronged attack.”

“That will never happen!”

Another person came into the room. It was Commander Scorpion of the Undead Alliance.
“What the Hell?” Paddy exclaimed. “It’s Scorpion, the Undead Alliance’s Commander! How did he get in here? What is going on?”
“It’s alright Pad,” Lauli said. “We are accepting non-combatants into the Empire as of now. If there were any danger then STM and his elite guard will take care of them.”
“Don’t listen to Azriel,” Scorpion said. “It’s a lie. The Undead Alliance has been destroyed by him and the Dark Rebellion. I was the only one who survived…”
Azriel quickly acted, “Damn you!”
Cirno rushed towards Scorpion in his defense as Azriel drew a card from his right pant pocket. He threw it towards Scorpion but Cirno pulled out and extended a staff, knocking the card to the side.
“Don’t forget where you are Azriel,” Cirno said standing at the ready.
Everyone else rose up in defense as well and Azriel was forced to withdraw. “Of course. You have no idea what we are capable of. But I know my limits. We will see each other again but it won’t be in a throne room.”
Azriel turned and exited the quarters leaving an eerie silence in the room. Everyone sighed deeply and turned their attention to Scorpion.
“Now explain to us, Commander, everything that happened,” Lord Razen said.

~

A small explosion occurred below the toppled inner wall of Dron. Marshall walked unsteadily toward Silva who was removing a large stone block off of his stomach. Marshall looked around and noticed that Drahcir and Mailliw were missing.
“What the Hell just happened?” Silva said. “Where are Drahcir and Mailliw?”
“That’s who I’m looking for!” Marshall shouted. “But they are not…”
Marshall was stopped in his words as he saw Mailliw’s covered corpse. Silva was also caught in his tracks as he looked down upon the lifeless body. Marshall noticed that Drahcir’s overcoat was covering Mailliw’s body.
“Something must’ve happened,” Marshall said. “Someone else must have came and caused this.”
Silva replied quickly, “We need to go back to the Empire.”
“What now?” Marshall said. “We can’t just leave his cadaver here like this.”
“Drahcir’s covering will suffice, Marshall,” Silva explained. “Leave him. We need to go back to the Empire now. Let’s go!”
“Fine,” Marshall said.
Without further ado, the two took off into the sky and headed north towards the Empire.

~

A large streak of red light could be seen flying at incredible speeds over the cities and towns of the Empire. Zabobula was ripping through the skies like a raging storm. He only had one thing in mind: Sonidow. The Red Stickman began recalling the first fight he had with Sonidow back in the original Domain of G4F. He remembered how much he enjoyed it. The casualties that occurred were of no importance to him. But the pure essence of the fight. That quintessence exited him to no end and caused him to accelerate his speed through the clouds.
People below in Ancuril could see him speeding through the skies and they could feel the force of his incredible power as it shattered windows and caused upscale winds. His eyes began illuminating in their original and malevolent purple selves.
“I’m coming for you, Sonidow,” Zabobula said out loud. “And this time I will defeat you.
The Red Stickman began laughing maniacally as he sped through the clouds racing towards the LFE Castle far to the north.

Night was approaching and far off to the east, Evil Sonidow stared at the LFE Castle. But he sensed something, smirked, and smiled.
“I’ll be waiting for you, Zabobula.”

~

A light beamed down far off to the west of the LFE Castle and out from the light, Fice, Snorbet, and Sir Frog fell out of it. Robo and Haywire landed on their feet.
“What kind of trip was that?” Fice quickly expressed his feeling after a quick and painful teleportation trip. “You could have killed us!”
“Well at least you are resilient,” Robo said. “Most people of your level wouldn’t have survived the takeoff process.”
“Humph!” Fice said.
“My, that was quite uncomfortable indeed,” Snorbet replied. “I think my stomach and my lungs have been switched around inside of me.”
Sir Frog croaked in agreement.
“You’ll be alright,” Haywire replied. “Shake it off. It helps.”
“And do it quickly,” Robo said, “We are kind of on a time schedule here.”
Fice quickly retorted, “Well maybe you should make an easier way to…”

A noise was heard coming from a cave not too far from them. Everyone turned and saw a peculiar dark-blue light coming from the inside of the cave.
“What is that?” Fice asked out loud.
“Stay here,” Robo said, “Me and Haywire will go and check it out.”
Fice did not argue this time.
Robo and Haywire journeyed toward the cave and walked inside of it. There they saw someone who was sitting on a rounded stalagmite. He was holding a blue orb of light in his right hand and did not take his eyes off of it.
“Hello?” Haywire said drawing the man’s attention.
He stood up and immediately put away the blue orb of light. “Who are you?”
Haywire announced his presence first. “I am Haywire, former member of the Domain of G4F.”
“And I am Robo, its former ruler.”
The man’s eyes immediately widened and he walked closer toward the two.
“So you’re the one,” the man began, “You’re the one who ruled G4F.”
As the man came closer, Robo immediately noticed a familiar symbol on his clothing and drew a short sword from his back waist. “Stay back!”
Haywire replied, “What are you doing?”
“He is one of them,” Robo said. “He’s one of the Dark Rebellion.”
Haywire stopped and looked back at the man, “Is this true?”
The man looked at the symbol of the Dark Rebellion that he bore on his left breast plate. “Yes it ‘was’ true. But I no longer belong to that organization.”
With that said he snatched the symbol off of his clothing and threw it to the side. “I am KadajNoir, the Dark Angel of Justice. I realize now that the Justice that I wish to uphold is not what I want. What I thought was Justice was a simply a shadowed form of revenge. But revenge and Justice are not the same. So I disown my title as member of the Dark Rebellion!”

~

“That was pretty dangerous walking into the Castle like that,” Lukas said as Azriel came back up the cliff. “So how did it go?”
“As expected,” Azriel began, “They declined. However the Undead Alliance card failed.”
“How did it fail?” Lukas asked. “They don’t even know that you destroyed them!”
“On the contrary,” Azriel said, “Apparently I missed one of them. The Commander of the 100 Garrison, Scorpion. So now they know, there is no Undead Alliance.”
Evil Sonidow came towards them. “Then we will have no choice now.”
Azriel was startled, “You mean…?”
“…Yes,” Evil Sonidow said smirking. “We will have to destroy them the same way we destroyed G4F.”
“But there is a problem,” BP walked up the cliff joining the three.
“What problem?” Evil Sonidow asked turning to face BP.
“You know the problem,” BP said. “It’s the Stickman. We have completely overlooked him.”
“Oh he has not been overlooked,” Evil Sonidow said, “I am aware of his presence.”
“Oh?” Azriel said.
“In fact,” Sonidow began, “He will be arriving at the castle shortly and when he does, I will greet him…personally.”
Escape is a two-syllable word that grants temporary peace in the present to a future victim.
Thanks given by:
AMAZING! IT'S SO AMAZING THAT I'VE GOTTA HOLD [SHIFT] DOWN!!!!!1!!!ONE!!!ONE!111!!ELEVEN!!!!

And the Stickman seems to be veery dangerous...

TITLE: a idea
make cave for bear?
Thanks given by:
Aoesome story. Plain awesome. simlple plain awesome. though, I think that the master of fire and ice should be much more powerfull. Don't I ever get to fight???
And, can u give us a spoiler for the end of the story?
If at first you don't succeed, you're probably not going skydiving again.
Thanks given by: