Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
G4F Chronicles II: The LF Empire (Season 1)
(09-30-2008, 12:26 PM)sadbhav Wrote:  And, can u give us a spoiler for the end of the story?

No, that would definitively ruin it all. Don't do it, please!

TITLE: a idea
make cave for bear?
Thanks given by:
no spoiler, I don't want to know the important parts already. Great story, like usual! Can't wait for the final battle :)
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
say, where did I go?
FOLLOW THE RULES!

LFE Forum Rules (Click to View)
Grand Fonic Hymn - Orchestral Arrangement. Arranged by me. I promise it's not horribad.
Thanks given by:
Great, now I´m in the story too :)

Keep it up =P
Thanks given by:
good.i just have to ask one thing, am i in next chapter?
join LFE-strategic command
[Image: bar3rd7.png]
^userbar by bamboori.
[Image: signaturefn9.jpg]
^signature by me^
Mainsite search first ;)
Check this, this and this BEFORE EVEN THINKING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT LFE-DOWNLOADS!!!!
Thanks given by:
An very tense chapter here folks. A huge preparation for war!!!

Chapter Eight

Everyone was allowed to go back to their quarters, but they were all still in a panic. Alec, Handertaker, and Dome chattered in around at Fountain Square, the center area of the Castle.
“Chaos I tell you!” Alec said. “Have you ever seen so many scared people?”
“Huh?” Handertaker remarked. “You think this is bad? You should’ve been at G4F in our first war. This is nothing compared to back then.”
Dome looked around at the people frantically frolicking about, “This is just insane.”
Someone shouted “Look!” and suddenly, it gradually became quieter. The three began looking at the crowd at another glance. They were all staring into the sky and their heads were slowly advancing downward.
“What’s everyone looking at?” Alec asked turning his head the direction everyone was facing.
A bright red light was coming down from high within the sky. It was getting larger and larger until a form could be distinguished. Handertaker, being the former member of G4F as he was, immediately recognized that forsaken figure as none other than the Red Stickman. The crowd was quiet beyond understanding and no one dared to move. Zabobula finally touched the LFE grounds and looked around at everyone who stared at him with such fear.
“Who is that?” Alec muttered quietly.
Handertaker gritted his teeth, “That’s the Red Stickman. I thought he was taken care of a long time ago.”
“The Red Stickman?” Dome uttered with some inflection of interest. “So this is the one who caused the destruction of the original G4F in the first place?”
Zabobula looked around at everyone and looked at the high structure above him; the castle’s main building. He tightened his clenched fist that were glowing purple and began walking toward the main building.
“Halt!”
Spy the Man, an Imperial General of the West Empire, stopped Zabobula from proceeding. “No one is allowed in the main building.”
Zabobula replied with a frown on his face, “Move aside. I have business with Lord Razen. He knows who I am.”
“It will have to wait,” STM said firmly, “No one comes in. Cirno’s Orders passed from Razen himself.”
“Cirno,” Zabobula uttered then facing STM, “I don’t want to waste any energy getting up there. Get out of my way right now and we’ll avoid any problems!”
STM replied, “Perhaps you didn’t hear me. No one is allowed…”
Zabobula aimed the palm of his hand at STM’s face. “I am known for having a very thin line of patience. If you value your life you will remove yourself out of my eyesight or I will do it myself. Do you even know who I am?”
“I could careless who you are!” STM exclaimed, “You’re not getting inside and that’s final got it!”
Zabobula’s’ eyes flashed red, “Insolence!”
Without a moments noticed, Zabobula began charging energy into his hand and prepared to release it but Cirno spawned in front of the Stickman from out of nowhere and quickly knocked his arm up. A large red wave of energy blasted out of Zabobula’s hand and into the sky. Everyone who was watching immediately ran screaming for safety.
“HOLY CRAP!” Alec shouted running away from the Stickman’s presence following behind Handertaker and Dome.”
“He has that amount of energy?!” Dome said.
“Trust me you don’t know the half of it!” Handertaker said as the three ran into the Castle Wall’s inside shelter.
The wave of energy ceased soon afterwards and Zabobula faced his one time good friend, Cirno.
Zabobula smirked, “Hello Tanuki.”
Cirno gritted his teeth, “It’s Cirno now! But that’s not the point, ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!”
“I trust you’ll handle this?” STM said backing away.
Cirno nodded and faced the Stickman. “What brings you back here?”
“Conflict,” Zabobula answered.
“Conflict?” Cirno repeated. “There is no conflict here.”
“I may have not been here, Cirno,” Zabobula began, “but I know what is going on. And it’s not too hard to tell that the castle has been in a battle recently.”
“So what of it?” Cirno asked. “What do you want?”
“You know very well what I want,” Zabobula answered angrily. “You’ve known ever since the end of the old G4F. I want to fight your brother again.”
Cirno was silent and squinted at the Stickman, “Marshall?”
“Don’t play stupid Tan!” Zabobula said his voice rising dramatically. “I want Sonidow!”

“What’s going on down here?”

Paddy and Lauli dropped from the secondary buildings roof and landed next to Cirno. Paddy immediately drew his swords ready for action.
“It’s alright,” Cirno said. “Just a little trouble with an old ‘pal’.”
“Ah, it’s the Stickman,” Paddy said with both of his blades pointing at Zab. “I’ve been wanting to have a go at him for a long time.”
“Wait in line,” Lauli said smirking. “You’ve had enough fun this week.”
“I said everything is fine!” Cirno said catching the two’s attention. “Stand down!”

Then out of nowhere, a teleportation beam came down in betwixt the Stickman, Cirno, Paddy, and Lauli. It was the Imperial Generals, Marshall and Silva!
“Whoa!” Paddy was started by the immediate entrance. “What the…?”
“At ease Paddy,” Marshall said with a serious look on his face. “We have a problem.”
Cirno instantly noticed the condition that the two were in, “What happened to you two? It looks like you were in a big fight.”
“What happened with the people from the other world?” Lauli asked.
Silva began explaining the situation. “We met with two lieutenants from the other galaxy, Drahcir and Mailliw. We were on our way here but we were attacked by members of the Dark Rebellion. As we fought them, this strange lightning began striking and destroying everything. The members who attacked us were struck by the lightning and killed. And then it went crazy, it started striking everywhere and we were forced to retreat into Dron’s walls. But a huge lightning strike destroyed the north wall and we were piled under it.”
Marshall continued, “When we came to, Mailliw, Drahcir’s younger apprentice, had been killed and Drahcir was missing. I don’t believe that Drahcir would kill his own apprentice, something else must have occurred. I remember a little bit. One of them said…”
Marshall turned his head and faced Zabobula, “…Stickman.”

~

“The Stickman has arrived,” Sonidow said rising up from the edge of the high cliff.
“So do we alert the next force?” Azriel said walking up to him.
“No,” Sonidow said, “They are still on high alert. And the fact that the Stickman arrived so quickly means he knows that I am alive.”
“Alive?” Azriel asked. “What are you talking about? You have always been alive.”
“You don’t understand Azriel,” Sonidow said, “because you were not there. What I am referring to goes back before the formation of the Dark Rebellion. This is several years after the Nami Clan crumbled and separated. I used to be a member of the old G4F.”
“Really?” Azriel asked doubtfully. “I can hardly believe that.”
“I don’t expect you to,” Sonidow replied. “I didn’t join G4F without a purpose. I was using it to secretly build an army. And that was accomplished when I became a Supreme Member.”
“A Supreme?” Azriel replied. “The special rank in G4F’s status? I heard that rank was not easy to obtain.”
“That depends on who the person is trying to obtain it,” Sonidow replied. “Anyway, G4F is where I met the Stickman. I met him there by accident. He was very immature and impulsive. But the longer I stayed in G4F, the more I learned about him. He had what they called a ‘split’.”
“A split?” Azriel repeated. “As in personality?”
“Not exactly,” Sonidow said, “The Stickman had a counterpart and that person happened to be who G4F first went to war against. During that war, he and his counterpart forcibly fused together and the counterpart’s personality took over.”
“That would explain some of his abnormal behavior,” Azriel said.
“No, not at all,” Sonidow said. “When they fused I was there to meet him in battle. The fight was long and hard. But his power was a never-ending supply. In the end, there was a large explosion and we were both scattered away. The Stickman’s counterpart was destroyed, but the Stickman remained.”
“Interesting,” Azriel smiled somewhat, “So what happened afterward.”
“Robo, G4F’s leader,” Sonidow began, “erased his memories. But somehow he began gradually showing signs of them returning. And then he disappeared. But even so, I kept seeing images of him in my head and it annoyed me beyond reason.”
Azriel began piecing information together and came up with an assumption, “So part of the reason for this organization is his destruction?”
Sonidow turned and faced Azriel, “You always were quick-witted.”
Lukas came up the cliff and reported, “Still no signs of Noir, and our brigade in the east have run into some resistance near the great wall. Also there have been reports of movement in the forest to the west of the castle. Should I send a unit and check it out?”
“Yes, but you will accompany them as well,” Sonidow said.
“Why is that?” Lukas questioned.
“Because Noir is hiding somewhere in those woods,” Sonidow said.
“What?” Lukas remarked. “How do you know?”
“No more questions Lukas,” Azriel entered.
Blue-Phoenix came up. “So what am I supposed to do then? Sit here like some numbskull?”
“You will be leading the troops in the frontal attack,” Azriel said.
“What?” Blue-Phoenix protested. “Why am I leading troops? That’s not my style at all.”
“It’s either that or sit here like some numbskull,” Sonidow said. “Now make your choice!”
Azriel looked at Sonidow, “So then we?”
“Yes,” Sonidow said, “We are releasing the Second Wave.”
Another question came up in Blue-Phoenix’s mind, “So if this is the Second, then what will be the Third Wave?”
Sonidow turned slowly and faced Blue-Phoenix, “I am the Third Wave.”

~

Zabobula sensed a change in the wind even though everyone was staring him down accusingly. He did not pay them any attention. But as he was about to take off, Cirno halted him.
“What?!” Zabobula shouted.
“Did you kill them?” Cirno asked. “Did you kill the ones from the other world?”
“I haven’t killed anyone…yet,” Zabobula smirked. “Now let me go or your precious Empire will have more than the Dark Rebellion to worry about.”
Cirno let him go and the Stickman flew off into the distance.
“Why did you let him go?” Silva asked.
“We’ve got bigger problems than him right now,” Cirno answered.

“APPROACHING ARMY FROM THE SOUTH!!!”

Everyone immediately ran to the south wall. Lord Razen heard the call and immediately descended down to the south wall as well.
“Oh my,” Paddy said. “This might be a little too fun.”
“Look how many troops there are!” Lauli said. “Even our army isn’t that large.”
“There are too many of them,” Cirno added.
Lord Razen began speculating, “Yes there are way too many, and especially from just this angle…wait!”
Razen dashed off towards the north wall. Cirno, Paddy, and Lauli followed after him.
“Your Highness,” Cirno began, “what is it?!”
“That’s too many soldiers for just that angle Cirno,” Razen said. “Think about it. That’s a red herring!”
“You mean?” Lauli began.
They turned past the main building to face the north wall, and the ones who stood on top of it.
“No way!” Lord Razen exclaimed wide-eyed.
“It can’t be!” Cirno added.
Evil Sonidow and Azriel stood on top of the north wall after slaying all of the guards on the wall. And to make matters worse, the Stickman darted out of the sky and landed below the north wall to face Sonidow.
Sonidow smirked maliciously as did Zabobula whose hands began glowing with his weird power. The hunter alerted to Azriel to head off to the east.
“Well well,” Sonidow began, drawing his long sword from his back sheath, “the conflict of interest.”
“So it seems,” Zabobula said.
Everyone else was in dumbfounded silence. But finally Razen broke the silence and quickly began giving orders to everyone.
“Cirno, alert the other Imperial Generals. You and Don take the south wall. Marshall and Silva take the east. STM will protect the west! Move now!!!”
“I’m going with Cirno!” Paddy said running after him.
Lauli quickly commented as he began running to the east wall. “You would you battle-hungry little…”
“Come up to the roof, Stickman,” Sonidow said. “We have a lot to talk about.”
“Gladly,” Zabobula said quickly dashing up the walls to the main building’s rooftop.
Don Giovanni’s battalion, with Alec, Dome, and Handertaker in the front, began heading to the South wall with Cirno’s defensive force.
“Looks like we’ve got some Hell headed our ways boys!” Dome shouted.
“I’m ready for it!” Alec shouted with sword in hand.

Lord Razen began running to the main building. But as he entered the building, he was stopped in his tracks by Azriel who stood waiting for him.
“It seems like your precious Empire is in trouble, Your Highness,”

The Empire was in trouble, the people were evacuated to their safe zones once again and only soldiers were allowed above ground. Everyone prepared for the biggest battle the Empire would ever fight…
Escape is a two-syllable word that grants temporary peace in the present to a future victim.
Thanks given by:
XD OWNAGE!

Great work dude, this chapter is the best one!!!!!!
I HAVE SOME PROBLEMS WITH MY COMPUTER!
Please don't wonder when I suddenly dissapear for a while!
<a href="http://www.techno4ever.net">
[Image: banner01.gif]
</a>
rest of my siggy! (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
Why the heck do i have to repeat myself?

AWESOMENESS!
But it seems as if i am gone from the storyline...
| Metaknight | G-types | Bottle Skinz | Companion Cube | Art Gallery |
"Do not grieve, it is logical. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one."
- Mr. Spock
"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken"
- Terry Pratchett, Going Postal
Thanks given by:
best chapter yet.
cant wait :)
join LFE-strategic command
[Image: bar3rd7.png]
^userbar by bamboori.
[Image: signaturefn9.jpg]
^signature by me^
Mainsite search first ;)
Check this, this and this BEFORE EVEN THINKING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT LFE-DOWNLOADS!!!!
Thanks given by:
I gotta kill at least half the second wave...if i had a fight with Sonidow long enough for Zabobula to describe it, it probably means I have the ability to ;)
FOLLOW THE RULES!

LFE Forum Rules (Click to View)
Grand Fonic Hymn - Orchestral Arrangement. Arranged by me. I promise it's not horribad.
Thanks given by: