Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: [Char] Jim
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(12-30-2010, 01:50 PM)LutiChris Wrote: [ -> ]Try either the brown or red jacket, because as Bamboori mentions it reminds us too much of Davis
Ok, i will change the color when i have time.

if ur intentions were to leave the eyebrows then leave it as is but drag it up a pixel or two.
Tried, and it looks, stupid, very stupid.

Fix the head part as well by dragging it 2-3 pixels to left and maybe even changing the angle of it
Looks stupid

2) His arms aren't defined well enough (this must be the shading), you might also want to space his arms out from the rest of his body, imo cuz everything is all squished in together...
Sorry but i don´t get that, maybe it looks like that becouse his hands are in pockets?

3) Hairstyle or Hair color must change,
I will try that

With your ideas of eyebrow and head moving fixes it would look like this:
Dragged eyes 1 pix, Head 2 pix.
[Image: exampl.png]
Imo now eyes seem to be at forehead and head to be wierd.

I like that Jump_a, i will check how you made the ´´move´´ and try to fix it.
Actually you should drag the head to the right. Three or four pixels.
It looks terribly displaced now.
(12-30-2010, 03:26 PM)Lauli Wrote: [ -> ]Actually you should drag the head to the right. Three or four pixels.
It looks terribly displaced now.
Check the starting post for proper version, that one^ isn´t the real one, i just showed Luti that his idea wasn´t that good xp
something like this??
[Image: jimx.png]

i am not quite please with the result my self, didnt came out so lf stylish as i wanted it to be. also didnt wanna color it because i heard that you are gonna change some colors/hair style soon.
(12-30-2010, 03:35 PM)prince_freeza Wrote: [ -> ]something like this??
[Image: jimx.png]

i am not quite please with the result my self, didnt came out so lf stylish as i wanted it to be. also didnt wanna color it because i heard that you are gonna change some colors/hair style soon.
It´s ASSOM! Thank you ;< just go ahead and color it as the colors are now (blue jacket etc.), i can make final coloring by myself.
E: xp
(12-30-2010, 03:36 PM)Whaat Wrote: [ -> ]just go ahead and color it

color/powering up :P
[Image: VegetaPoweringUp.jpg]
[Image: jim_kay.png] Seeing as how PF did one...
wanted to do one too but the outcome wasn't so great...

V) ...yea ur right :P
It´s nice that so many is making face pics for me xp
E. 3 :) DesignHeaven, You and PF.
DesignHeaven just linked it so maybe u didn´t notice? Check first pages last post.
E2. I got inspired from DesingHeaven´s J_a, trying my own new move style.

I have almost finished the basic sprites so i started making special moves.
Problem almost solved.
i will change mine, making something more appealing :p
(01-01-2011, 10:19 AM)prince_freeza Wrote: [ -> ]i will change mine, making something more appealing :p
I thought that one´s good ;<
Pages: 1 2 3 4