Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: [MOD] Little Space Fighter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Hoodie still not finish????? well i guest you are busy somehow but release this project soon ok!? I can wait >.<
I had some problems with my computer etc.
I just came back to work over the mod, but gonna have some exams in these weeks, so I'll be slowed down.
Current state unfinished beta test release then!
No way.
I had to try it.
Okay, since this topic is back alive, I'll give you a suggestion:
Why not make the falling, rowing (flip), jumping, dashing values, etc. for characters dvy: -1? Sure you might need to lower attack, jumping, and dashing velocities for everybody to accomodate the added velocity, but it will give it more of a lesser gravity feel.

Edit: I know I suggested this before, but I don't think it was noticed because of Gad and YinYin's conversation mainly being focused.
Well... I firstly wanted to create a mod, so I didn't interfere with original characters, so they were supposed to work normally with the rest.
Now when the concept has changed I could try that.
But if I do that I'd need to change gravity entirely - running speed, falling, etc - it will dramaticly slow down the speedrate of the game.
Good point. LF2 is definitely not a fast game. My idea would make it worse.
How about some sort of jetpack for some characters that slows the decent (and adds control) of falling when you jump or recover? Could be activated whenever you hold jump.
There is already one jetpacked character.
I'm planning to add at least one more.
Still this jet pack won't influe in hard level on the gameplay.
I still prefer you will do this..
..If you need some ideas for new and original attacks or any thing I'll glad to help you
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19