Little Fighter Empire - Forums
Little Fighter Userbars - Printable Version

+- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum)
+-- Forum: General Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Art Section (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: Little Fighter Userbars (/showthread.php?tid=141)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5


RE: Little Fighter Userbars - Scorpion - 04-08-2008

Yes, use it where you want!


RE: Little Fighter Userbars - Scorpion - 05-31-2008

Uploaded some new ones !

[Image: davis_skill.png]

[Image: woody_skill.png]

[Image: dennis_skill.png]

[Image: freeze_skill.png]

[Image: firen_skill.png]

[Image: louis_skill.png]

[Image: louisex_skill.png]

Will upload the rest of all characters today ...

Please review! :D


RE: Little Fighter Userbars - snorsorbet - 05-31-2008

wow.. those are... whoa
good job!! they look very smooth, you are showing the "signature skills" so.... I don't have any critics! just to say gratz!


RE: Little Fighter Userbars - Scorpion - 05-31-2008

Oh yeah thx dude :D

Here are the new ones :

[Image: henry_skill.png]

[Image: rudolf_skill.png]

[Image: john_skill.png]

[Image: deep_skill.png]

[Image: bat_skill.png]

[Image: firzen_skill.png]

[Image: julian_skill.png]

[Image: lindwurm_skill.png] <--- hehe ^^


RE: Little Fighter Userbars - snorsorbet - 05-31-2008

lol lindwurm ^^
I just found some bad things!! (whoa, that was hardShock)
the edges are very black so it doesn't look smooth
keep it up!! :)


RE: Little Fighter Userbars - Scorpion - 05-31-2008

Kayz ...

Are these ones better ?

[Image: bandit_skill.png]

[Image: hunter_skill.png]

[Image: jack_skill.png]

[Image: mark_skill.png]

[Image: sorcerer_skill.png]

[Image: monk_skill.png]

[Image: knight_skill.png]

[Image: jan_skill.png]

[Image: justin_skill.png]

And for all who believes at AH :

[Image: allmighty%20hunter.png]


RE: Little Fighter Userbars - manxeater - 05-31-2008

do you make these at the speed of light?Shock
cool!!!:p


RE: Little Fighter Userbars - Lauli - 05-31-2008

Whoa, dude!! Shock
They look so f'n awesome man!!

My favourites are:
Scropion Wrote:[Image: john_skill.png]
[Image: julian_skill.png]
[Image: deep_skill.png]
[Image: justin_skill.png]



RE: Little Fighter Userbars - Silverthorn - 05-31-2008

Wow, very nice ones.
After a bit more looking at these, I finally found something to complain about (yay :D )

[Image: mark_skill.png]
Look at the bottom of his hair, there are some odd-colored pixels. Try to fix that.

[Image: sorcerer_skill.png]
Pretty much same as above, the right edge (right from our perspective) need to be cleaned up from add pixels, too.

[Image: knight_skill.png] (And Jan and Justin)
What is that dark thing on the left-hand side of the userbar?


RE: Little Fighter Userbars - MH-Razen - 06-06-2008

well, actually I wonder: why isn't there ONE SINGLE IMAGE telling LF2 Data CHanger. I dont fight, just say I'm a fan is also... nah, boring... so?


Edit: argh, you guys are right, terrible english :p
I wondered why there isn't a Data Changer userbar... :p