Little Fighter Empire - Forums
popcorn - Printable Version

+- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum)
+-- Forum: General Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: popcorn (/showthread.php?tid=8092)

Pages: 1 2 3


RE: popcorn - A-Man - 07-26-2012

Being serious all the time makes you ill, sick and boring. There is nothing wrong with having some fun. I dunno wat u elders think about this, but heck, i am not gonna be like this one day. With all respect, people who think that this thread is pointless or need to have a serious reason for its existence are ill. I mean guys, seriously, try spamming a lil' bit, joking a lil' bit or make fun of each other a lil' bit(with some strict limitations for sure). You will see what i mean.
v: sorry, :D


RE: popcorn - empirefantasy - 07-26-2012

(07-26-2012, 10:00 AM)YinYin Wrote:  the most extreme cases didnt even seem to know about salty popcorn and think its disgusting (?)

I didn't know about sweet popcorn.
Well, maybe i have hear about them but i don't remember. Anyways i always eat salty ones. and i dont think i would like sweet popcorn.


RE: popcorn - Kashif - 07-26-2012

btw tell me types of popcorn
i will try to eat all of them


RE: popcorn - MnM - 07-26-2012

sweety,salty,spicy. You can try any combination unless it is uni-directional (spicy, little spicy, heavily spicy), Hybrid( spicy'n'salty, spicy'n'sweety). All you need is completely bland popcorn and add stuffs to it :P ...


RE: popcorn - dixon - 07-26-2012

Quote:could you elaborate that?

I've put it badly. I didn't want to imply I'm pointing finger at anybody concrete rather than noticing somewhat higher closedmindeness in general around here compared to some other places on interwebs I visit. It's just a feeling after all, nothing more than that.


RE: popcorn - Hero destroyer - 07-27-2012

You know, this reminds me of watching a movie.
While I was watching "" in a cinema, I ordered a sweet popcorn but they gave me half sweet, half salty, and some don't have taste. Throw up right after the movie ends. Xd


RE: popcorn - The Lost Global Mod - 07-30-2012

[Image: E4KNi.gif]

it's amazing how much I didn't want to know that you threw up... yuck.. :(

well anyways, I prefer salty one, mainly for the reason that i have grown up with salty ones.
We make them ourselves nearly regularly, and always used salt. So yeah, I dislike sweet ones because i am not used to it, i think.