Little Fighter Empire - Forums
Little Fighter Userbars - Printable Version

+- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum)
+-- Forum: General Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Art Section (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: Little Fighter Userbars (/showthread.php?tid=141)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5


RE: Little Fighter Userbars - Hypermodder - 06-07-2008

scorpion, could you make a userbar with nexus for me?


RE: Little Fighter Userbars - Scorpion - 06-08-2008

What about this one ?

[Image: Nexus_Player_Hypermodder.png]


RE: Little Fighter Userbars - Hypermodder - 06-08-2008

jep thx
looks great-will use it as siggy!


RE: Little Fighter Userbars - stence - 06-10-2008

can i have Firen userbar plz plz


RE: Little Fighter Userbars - YinYin - 06-10-2008

stence Wrote:can i have Firen userbar plz plz
Scorpion Wrote:[Image: 16321er1.png]
[Image: 18085qo3.png]
[Image: firen_skill.png]
i suggest you to read first - post second


RE: Little Fighter Userbars - Scorpion - 06-10-2008

... changed the first page :
I Wrote:iIf you want to take a Userbar into your signature, credit me like "siggy made by scorpion"
If you want to have a special userbar with your char,background or what ever post it in here



RE: Little Fighter Userbars - snorsorbet - 06-12-2008

I will probably ask for a keyro userbar when I finnish a move and his face pic... but that will take a year ^^


RE: Little Fighter Userbars - Scorpion - 06-16-2008

snorsorbet Wrote:I will probably ask for a keyro userbar when I finnish a move and his face pic... but that will take a year ^^
Oh well same thingy with me and my char rolleyes

----------

I've tried the data changer userbar again :

[Image: data_changer.png]
Code:
[img]http://npshare.de/files/37/3213/data_changer.png[/img]
Base was this :
[Image: lfe_member.png]
Code:
[img]http://npshare.de/files/37/4460/lfe_member.png[/img]



RE: Little Fighter Userbars - dazzapizza - 06-16-2008

Hey guys Im kinda newb to this website so umm how do you add siggys?


RE: Little Fighter Userbars - Scorpion - 06-16-2008

Go to your User CP in the top of the forum and go to "change signature"

you know how to post images right ?