Little Fighter Empire - Forums
Little Fighter Userbars - Printable Version

+- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum)
+-- Forum: General Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Art Section (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: Little Fighter Userbars (/showthread.php?tid=141)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5


Little Fighter Userbars - Scorpion - 03-24-2008

I didn't know in which thread i can post it, so i'd choose this :D

I made some Little Fighter 2 Userbars a few weeks ago and thought i can post them here

Little Fighter 2 Generall Userbars :

[Image: 17247et7.png]

[Image: 17248jd4.png]

[Image: 17249ve3.png]

[Image: 17250oi0.png]

[Image: 17251ib6.png]

[Image: 17252bt6.png]

Little Fighter 2 Char Player Userbars :

[Image: 16317cw7.png]

[Image: 16318zl3.png]

[Image: 16319jj1.png]

[Image: 16320hf5.png]

[Image: 16321er1.png]

[Image: 16322ox0.png]

[Image: 16323hf2.png]

[Image: 16324ap0.png]

[Image: 16325ln3.png]

[Image: 16326jq5.png]

[Image: 15869pq6.png]

Little Fighter Online Char Player Userbars :

[Image: 18083fn9.png]

[Image: 18095oi7.png]

[Image: 18096yp0.png]

[Image: 18087xd0.png]

[Image: 18085qo3.png]

[Image: 18093ad2.png]

[Image: 18088xl6.png]

[Image: 18094vj6.png]

[Image: 18090zb0.png]

[Image: 18084qm5.png]

[Image: 18082rv8.png]

[Image: 18089da1.png]

[Image: 18092sk2.png]

[Image: 18086yr7.png]

[Image: 18091ic2.png]

Little Fighter 2 Char Skill Userbars :

[Image: davis_skill.png]

[Image: woody_skill.png]

[Image: dennis_skill.png]

[Image: freeze_skill.png]

[Image: firen_skill.png]

[Image: louis_skill.png]

[Image: louisex_skill.png]

[Image: henry_skill.png]

[Image: rudolf_skill.png]

[Image: john_skill.png]

[Image: deep_skill.png]

[Image: bat_skill.png]

[Image: firzen_skill.png]

[Image: julian_skill.png]

[Image: lindwurm_skill.png]

[Image: bandit_skill.png]

[Image: hunter_skill.png]

[Image: jack_skill.png]

[Image: mark_skill.png]

[Image: sorcerer_skill.png]

[Image: monk_skill.png]

[Image: knight_skill.png]

[Image: jan_skill.png]

[Image: justin_skill.png]

[Image: allmighty%20hunter.png]


Feel free to use them in your signature but don't claim it as your own.
If you want to have a special userbar with your char,background or what ever post it in here



RE: Little Fighter Userbars - Lauli - 03-24-2008

They look nice, but you could try to smoothen the edges of the last ones a bit.

If you have a advanced editing program,just copy the layer of the facepic, fill it black and add just a little bit of gaussian blur to it and then just make this layer the previous one of the actualy face pic.
IF you have photoshop...


RE: Little Fighter Userbars - lightningFreeze - 03-31-2008

Yea freeze player :D


RE: Little Fighter Userbars - XxXxX - 04-05-2008

this is my own user bar :D
[Image: 18079xa7.png]
that is looked cool or bad ?


RE: Little Fighter Userbars - Scorpion - 04-05-2008

@ XxXxX I saw your UB at Userbars.be lol, i placed there a comment (i am moderator)


RE: Little Fighter Userbars - Silverthorn - 04-05-2008

about your userbar, XxXxX, the Julian-mask in the middle looks a bit pixelated, try to blur the pixels on and around his eyes a little.


hmmmm, about the other userbars... they all look like quality work. Sometimes there are some odd-looking pixels hidden in people's hair. Try to fix that, so that these userbars cna become high-quality work ;)


RE: Little Fighter Userbars - snorsorbet - 04-06-2008

Good work! I agree with Blue Pheonix :8

@ the new userbars...
why does John have glasses? and why does Bat have a red belt in front off his eyes? and have Firen coloured his hair? it's from LFO, right? I have never played that so I don't know... :confused:


RE: Little Fighter Userbars - MH-Razen - 04-06-2008

Hm, the LFO ones look cool, but I still prefer the easy, normal LF-Bars :p


RE: Little Fighter Userbars - Scorpion - 04-06-2008

Thanx guys!

@ snorsorbet Yes at the first time i saw the LFO Chars i thought the same :D
On my Homepage you can see all LFO Faces
→ http://lf-universe.de.tl/Screenshots/kat-4.htm


RE: Little Fighter Userbars - snorsorbet - 04-08-2008

hmm just a question... may I use one of those userbars? they look really good and I will credit you of c :p
gonna use the little fighter player bar if I'm allowed :8