Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SEED-LF 2010 MN-LF 0.1 Ahpla

a movie like Trailer Movie style....

long time no see,i'm nanaya from hongkong, the auothor of TTS-LF2 ,SEED-LF and a MSpaint spriter. do you remember me?:D

here's new New mods: MN-LF 0.1 Alpha ←Click this for download
*this is full set , you just unzip > play this
*boss1,main BGM in set only, you can use original BGM from LF2 v2.0.

this is SEED-LF Based. Original design, more reality ,highspeed and stylish robot(gundam) mods
this just 4 characters(robots)+@ because this for easy to tune game balance in 0.1

and you can make your mecha robot in this LF2, i pushed something robot Parts and weapon part you can setup your original customize robot used mspaint and LF2 data changer.
(thank for MN-LF main Spriter R-4...he is a good Mspaint spriter )

BTW ,plz enjoy my mod :)
Thanks given by:
Nanaya! nice to see you in this forum!
Im glad this mod was rebooted, because the first one was good, but lacked intensity.

The trailer is very impressive, and i like all the lovely sound effects. Ill back back shortly after i test it out :D

Review

Lets look at the good things first:
The menu music was really nice! i didnt want to turn it off or down! Finally some good fighting music!
The sound effects are awesome, lots of explosions and clicks and clangs. Very cool!
So many explosions! The explosions were awesome! You can never have enough explosions :D
The mana and health drops were pretty handy, but perhaps they are a little over powered as you can get over health?
The shell casings are a nice effect
All the sprites are very good, they were like eye candy!
So were the backgrounds! simple, but nice enough to look at without eye burning.
The jumping/flying was very good, and i like how you can only be airborne for a short time!
The 'parts' templates were a nice bonus to add!

Rooms for improvment/questions:
Any chance of an English readme?
Why are there so many disappear characters? Can the at least be at the end of the char menu?
I was a little disappointed that the LF2 faces werent removed from the menu, but i guess that will come later.
It was a shame that the face pics werent of their faces, but i guess it was easy to tell who my character was.

Now, the following things were my computers fault, not yours, but i would just like to say them:
I got quite a few "couldnt not create graph filter for this data file" errors, but it still played anyway?
I think its because its not LF2 v2.0a that the sprites werent flipping for me, and i got those errors.

^but these wont be considered in my rating.

Since it is still and alpha, i assume, this has been taken into consideration.

ill give it a 7/10. I would like MOAR enemies and things for stage mode.

Overall, a nice mod so far :)

btw, this is like one of the first and longest reviews i've ever done :P
Thanks given by:
this mod are based by SEED-LF( sprite/data format , backgrounds...etc )and get some idea (shell casings, skills...etc) from my other mods, that mod call "TTS-LF2" you can Search something movie about "TTS-LF2" in youtube

little over powered....yea i'm try to fix this now,what about the shot gun can make a higher damage?

>disappear characters
because i just maked 4 robot in lf2, if under 10 characters id loading, this will CTD error

>Any chance of an English readme?
yea i will make it later

>couldnt not create graph filter for this data file
you haven't BGM data in bgm folder. you can copy the BGM folder form LF2 v2.0.
i just added 2 bgm in zip. ( if full BGM added that will be a Big file about 25mb. )

BGM all from ARMORED CORE series. happy about you like this :)

>It was a shame that the face pics werent of their faces, but i guess it was easy to tell who my character was.

yea i wll draw this at later version.

>this is like one of the first and longest reviews i've ever done

BTW thx your long comment and try my alpha mod :D
Thanks given by: Alectric
(10-16-2010, 01:21 AM)Nanaya Wrote:  this mod are based by SEED-LF( sprite/data format , backgrounds...etc )and get some idea (shell casings, skills...etc) from my other mods, that mod call "TTS-LF2" you can Search something movie about "TTS-LF2" in youtube

little over powered....yea i'm try to fix this now,what about the shot gun can make a higher damage?

>disappear characters
because i just MADE 4 robot in lf2, if under 10 characters id loading, this will CTD error

>Any chance of an English readme?
yea i will make it later

>couldnt not create graph filter for this data file
you haven't BGM data in bgm folder. you can copy the BGM folder form LF2 v2.0.
i just added 2 bgm in zip. ( if full BGM added that will be a Big file about 25mb. )

BGM all from ARMORED CORE series. happy about you liking this :)

>It was a shame that the face pics werent of their faces, but i guess it was easy to tell who my character was.

yea i will draw this at later version.

>this is like one of the first and longest reviews i've ever done

BTW thx your long comment and try my alpha mod :D

God I picky about this stuff, even if your from another country Wut
I can't see videos on the forum on this crappy laptop, so I don't know what that vid's about ;(
But the mod sounds nice.
Thanks given by:
(10-19-2010, 12:27 PM)Ragor Wrote:  God I am picky about this stuff, even if your're from another country Wut
I can't see videos on the forum on this crappy laptop, so I don't know what that vid's about ;(
But the mod sounds nice.
Before you play spell-checker for others, it would be handy doing this for your own good.

--

Man, I am glad to see you being back from the dead. I remember playing seed ages ago and seriously enjoyed it. The video surely looks promising. Even better that you're using 2.0 as a base -- not too many mods out there that actually make use of the newer features. Nice work you guys!
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: lf2TimmE1 , Wiro , shin hanazumi
Shouldn't this go into Projects?
FOLLOW THE RULES!

LFE Forum Rules (Click to View)
Grand Fonic Hymn - Orchestral Arrangement. Arranged by me. I promise it's not horribad.
Thanks given by:
(10-19-2010, 03:18 PM)Blue Phoenix Wrote:  
(10-19-2010, 12:27 PM)Ragor Wrote:  God I am picky about this stuff, even if your're from another country Wut
But the mod sounds nice.
Before you play spell-checker for others, it would be handy doing this for your own good.

--

Man, I am glad to see you being back from the dead. I remember playing seed ages ago and seriously enjoyed it. The video surely looks promising. Even better that you're using 2.0 as a base -- not too many mods out there that actually make use of the newer features. Nice work you guys!

Erm... I forgot to put 'am' by accident. I type too fast.
(10-19-2010, 10:57 PM)Drahcir Wrote:  Shouldn't this go into Projects?

But this is a mod. And this is the mods forums. >_>
Thanks given by:
You should also post the TTS-LF project we have all been working on in the chinese forum.
The epic sprite sheet and movements will sure bring a big surprise to them.
Thanks given by:
Oh, please do that! That would be awesome!
Could you post a link? i'd love to see the progress!
Thanks given by: Ragor
>>Alectric
Sorry for the super duper late reply lol
i have been working something else lately
Hmmm....
All the spritesheet post are seperated
btw they are all in chinese
kinda wanna put in it a different post
but i guess I will just post it lol

Spriters

-Nanaya

Aoi Nanaya and Nanaya Lee
Bluesoul
Reimu
others

-Freeze-Ex

Freeze-Ex
Yuse
Marshall(Teamwork with Last)

-Last

Last (Teamwork with Freeze-Ex)

-Sirus

Monsters/Boss

-Ergos

Ergos(not approved in TTS yet)

--------------------------------------
Though there might be some missing, but thats all I found.
In fact, not sure if Nanaya tell anyone about it, the beta ver of TTS is already been out.
If anyone is interest, maybe I can post it up.(but then I have to ask Nanaya first and he is hard to find so...
We are all spreading away somehow and we need supports from you guys so that we can get back the good old guts to finish this.:D
Thanks given by: Alectric