Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to post Character
Hey Bros, if I want my character on the list in Download Section. What i have to do ?
[Image: 0d0f41baa54f422d9f4af25f22b297e6.0.gif]
Thanks given by:
You have to make a character which is really unique,unique enough to earn it's spot in the Download Section.
Feel free to check out My Sprites
"A mistake is simply another way of doing things."
Thanks given by: Alblaka
Yeah, it's like chase is saying, the forum staff is electing themselves which characters to put on the fileplanet and the only way to earn its place there is to create something unique. Don't bother getting their attention through PM's, if you're persistent enough and if you're unlucky you can end up banned.

TITLE: a idea
make cave for bear?
Thanks given by:
(03-01-2011, 02:18 PM)snorsorbet Wrote:  Yeah, it's like chase is saying, the forum staff is electing themselves which characters to put on the fileplanet and the only way to earn its place there is to create something unique. Don't bother getting their attention through PM's, if you're persistent enough and if you're unlucky you can end up banned.

nah, i never banned a guy cause of getting on my nerves (and my nerves only), that`s what the ignore list feature is for. But the rest is absolutly right - just create something good and we`ll find it..

The Lost Global Mod edited this post 03-03-2011 06:43 PM because:
you forgot about your evil counterpart haha and those little evil minions he is raising. :D
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by: empirefantasy