Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[char] alex (dump)
it's ok dude!
But, Still I want a fix so that I can play with that better alex as this is just made for a opponent which is controlled by AI or artificial intelligence.
Thanks given by:
sorry, ive had the exe crash error too
theres nothing you can do except avoid bat completely.
~its been a long time coming~
Thanks given by:
The character is cool, but shouldn't you repair it. I mean what if someone in the member or guests don't know who to fix it.(I was someone like that before, I didn't even know what a data_txt is).
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
(05-07-2011, 03:28 AM)dubbleD Wrote:  sorry, ive had the exe crash error too
theres nothing you can do except avoid bat completely.

On Topic: I have tried to replace it with a character named devetal from RN-LF2 and it worked perfectly and That original Alex Char. is now ready to play with in any game mode without interuption!

Off Topic: DubbleD
I can't understand how to get that knife [the knife you mentioned with a combination for original Alex] I can't simply get that knife it's too hard!
can you tell me how to do it perfectly?
Thanks given by:
(05-07-2011, 10:56 AM)Sonic Boom Wrote:  can you tell me how to do it perfectly?

do it early. as soon as you dash, press a. and make sure you dash early. make sure the enemy gets hit by the bullet first. then finish it off with a DvA immediately after alex lands :)
original alex you say? let me go and see the data...
EDIT: ah yes. you have to press j really fast. as soon as youve pressed Dv, just spam j. keep trying it until it works

now seeing as it is the weekend, i might do something.
spriting faces on paint is the hardest thing ever...seriously....anyone who sprites on paint has my respect

(05-07-2011, 04:01 AM)Hero destroyer Wrote:  The character is cool, but shouldn't you repair it. I mean what if someone in the member or guests don't know who to fix it.(I was someone like that before, I didn't even know what a data_txt is).
Quote:NOTE: THIS CHARACTER IS INCOMPLETE AND MOST LIKELY WON'T BE COMPLETED ANYTIME SOON. i am currently lacking time to work on it and don't feel like working on it anytime soon.
~its been a long time coming~
Thanks given by:
@dubbleD
When's Alex Sprites and data gonna be fully completed?
as I can't wait to play the fully completed Alex!!!
And Plz Make a simpler combination for knife for Alex as I haven't got the knife till now!!
I am having sore hands trying it again and again!
and one more thing.
can you make alex do something like what Bamboori made for the Dc contest, in which when henry gets closer to enemy then it punches and when its far then he throws his arrows.
If you can Make something related to this...
ALEX WOULD BE UNSTOPPABLE AND BEST CHAR. FOR ME!!!!!
Thanks given by:
@Sonic
dubbleD Wrote:MOST LIKELY WON'T BE COMPLETED ANYTIME SOON
So your want for the fully completed alex wont be fullfilled.
Sonic Boom Wrote:can you make alex do something like what Bamboori made for the Dc contest, in which when henry gets closer to enemy then it punches and when its far then he throws his arrows.
It is pretty easy for dubbleD.
[Image: icyboards-ad-468x60.gif]
Thanks given by: