Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sub-game in lf2
Ages ago when I played with somewhat skilled CZ player in lf2, we had a short match when he asked me to try one thing in lf with him. Actually I had no idea what he was doing. He setted up a match where I and he were 2 sorcerers in party and 2 dummies. That way he showed me one possibility in game.

So what is this about...
This sub-game requires 2 human players.
You and the other player play as sorcerers in team and also 2 templates are set up to appear in game. Background is set to HK colliseum.
Move 1 dummy to upper ( or lower ) left corner of map and the second dummy to the corner on the other side. Sorcerers are placed in the line between templates. Press F6.
Objective for both players is now to shoot fire or ice balls on the dummy in front of used sorcerer. To protect your dummy from getting hits, you simply hit the ball, if you miss, dummy gets lost HP.
You must not walk/jump over opponent's sorcerer, and you may heal once per match your dummy.

Thats all for the basics, hope you like it cool
Thanks given by:
Lol, funny idea ^^
Another nice thing is, playing baseball with the bat and a ball...
The player, that misses the strike and gets hit... looses HP XD

Nah, but playing baseball with the baseball/energy balls is always funny ^^
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
Yeah same with alblaka , funny new idea.
[Image: 6578m8.png]

Join the fun .........

Thanks given by:
australian open here in australia. its tennis if you dont know. i was imagining a tennis lf2
~its been a long time coming~
Thanks given by:
Very funny and not to mention COOL idea...
Tennis LF2? I thinks its baseball...
If at first you don't succeed, you're probably not going skydiving again.
Thanks given by:
I think, JackieRabbit made something like that in his JW-LF2-mod. When I remember correctly, it was in his mod where LouisEX threw baseballs at you and you had to smash them back to free the bandits hanging from the top. It was really a cool idea ;)
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: