Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An small suggestion for LFE fileplanet
I registered as a member recently and I downloaded a couple of stages, finding some of them are unfinished(Like Kindom LF2). I want to know when I can upgrade the versions, but there's no information about whether the data is upgraded or not...So, I think a sign or date label is neccessary....
Thanks given by:
well, normally I don't publish unfinished projects on LFE. Only if the projects are really good they still get a place. Some examples are CE-LF2, Elemental Chaos and of course Kingdom LF2. In case I find updates for any projects I'll upload it and update the site, originally I planned to publish news like this in the newsletter, but since nobody was interested in it and most registrations were fake-mail-addresses I trashed this, now you simply have to look out for it.

So for your suggestion: There's a date label: Example

Kingdom Stage
Thursday, 31 July 2008 00:00

ignore the time, the date is the important thing, every download-site is modified so the date you see there is the creation date...

But if you look for updates: I know that the author of Kingdom LF2 works on a remake of the stage but don't want to get much audience with this, simply cause he's not sure if he can finish the project this time :p
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by:
(Really~that's too bad...I'm really looking foward to the complete versoin of "the author"~)
I suppose that the creation date you are referring about is the date that the game was uploaded. So, it means that you can't keep track of those creations refreshments, am I right?
Thanks given by:
oh I do, looking at this forum. These versions are quite well-known as far as I know and if there would be a new version somebody will post it here, too - and so I see the news and can update the article in the mainsite - and the date is really the creation date as exact as I know it - the problem (especially for chars) is that I often only know the creation year, and so the date is set to 01-01-200X...
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by:
OK, I guess I got your point, you can keep track of the refreshments but you don't know when they did it.... is.... it...?:|
(Well, at least you can keep track of one of them:D)
Thanks given by: