Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rudolf Edit!
I got around to actually playing lf2 for a while this morning, and realized that Rudolf was missing a few important, simple moves. So, I added them!
Now, in addition to the previous moveset, you can:

hit D>A in midair to throw three stars,

hit DvA on the ground to perform a sword slash, and then optionally A again to do another slash (sprited by yours truly),

and hit A while defending to grab your opponent!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
It's not a major edit, nothing revolutionary, but I personally think that it complements his original repertoire quite nicely.
Screenshots:
[Image: rudolf37demo.jpg]
Please download and comment!

Attached Files
.rar   Rudolf37.rar (Size: 260.81 KB / Downloads: 92)
Henry David Thoreau Wrote:
Let your life be a counter-friction to stop the machine.
Thanks given by: injured
its nice, but it'll be even better if u add in weapons like Kunai knives Exploding tags and maybe needles.
u can find them all in naruto.
as u know, most ninjas have many weapons
Thanks given by:
not really :P
most ninjas were poor, you know, so they used mainly martial arts.

to the edit: i always welcome small char mods, and that's what i do with your rudolf edit :D
Thanks given by:
(04-15-2010, 10:37 AM)injured Wrote:  u can find them all in naruto.
Naruto is only but a silly cartoon.

(04-15-2010, 10:37 AM)injured Wrote:  as u know, most ninjas have many weapons
Ninja's didn't have a lot of weapons, even though a lot of people seem to think they did (I blame Hollywood).

Edit:
Ontopic (almost forgot this):
Downloaded it. I'll give some feedback on the new moves after I'm done testing them, Jed37.
My projects:
=> Comet - LF2 ver.1.9/1.9c skin.
=> CRE - ComboRegenerativeEnemy.

Contact me if the links to my projects become unavailable.
Thanks given by:
Bamboori Wrote:not really :p
most ninjas were poor, you know, so they used mainly martial arts.
JossuaDC Wrote:
(04-15-2010, 10:37 AM)injured Wrote:  as u know, most ninjas have many weapons
Ninja's didn't have a lot of weapons, even though a lot of people seem to think they did (I blame Hollywood).
The small besserwisser-gene in my head wants me to point out that while most ninjas of reality had relatively little ordinary weaponry, however they were good at using everyday objects and their surroundings as weapons.
| Metaknight | G-types | Bottle Skinz | Companion Cube | Art Gallery |
"Do not grieve, it is logical. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one."
- Mr. Spock
"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken"
- Terry Pratchett, Going Postal
Thanks given by: Bamboori
@Injured: Thanks for the input, but...

A: I don't feel like adding anything new to Rudolf, it would go against the whole point,

B: As others have pointed out, ninjas did not have those things. While it's true that Rudolf is not a realistic ninja (Stars do too much damage and he can clone himself), he is also not a Naruto ninja.

C: I'm not taking cues from Naruto. Sorry.

...Hey, while writing this, I remembered something... Weren't most throwing stars just filed down coins? In that case, judging by the size, it appears that our dear Rudolf has been filing down dinner plates.
Whoa, long post.
Henry David Thoreau Wrote:
Let your life be a counter-friction to stop the machine.
Thanks given by:
(04-15-2010, 03:08 PM)Jed37 Wrote:  ...Hey, while writing this, I remembered something... Weren't most throwing stars just filed down coins? In that case, judging by the size, it appears that our dear Rudolf has been filing down dinner plates.
Whoa, long post.

if you eat from metallic plates...

btw haven't tested it yet but looks and sounds really great, there could be a mod with just addons to the original chars (not overpowered über moves)
Thanks given by: