Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[solved] transform question
Is there any way to make a char automatic transform to another char when he reach a certain stage in stage mode?
Thanks given by:
yes. use either ik8 or ik3. I'd use ik8

in the standing frames, add an itr kind 8 to the char on frame 0. dvx to the transform frame. At the beginning of the phase, activate a type 0 object with the bdy where the itr will hit.

the other way is to make an unreachable bdy, and activate an object that will catch the char and bring him to transforming frames via caughtact. (hope this one is correct, coz i'm not the best at ik3 (ask BP he prefers ik3 to ik8))

Azriel~
Thanks given by: sadbhav , no one
could you give me an example because i kind of new to this DC stuff
Thanks given by:
(11-01-2008, 04:25 AM)no one Wrote:  could you give me an example because i kind of new to this DC stuff

my first comment was search a bit, but I just had time ;)

Ik8 you have to add to the char which should transform (every frame is most secure, at least standing, walking, heavy_walk, etc.. the basic movements...)

itr:
kind: 8 x: -5000 y: 5000 w: 10000 h: 500 dvx: 350 injury: 0 zwidth: 500
itr_end:

now the object which cause the transform in stage (must be type 0, I suggest you paste this frame somewhere into bandit.dat)

360 transform initiate
pic: 1000 state: 1000 wait: 10 next: 1000
bdy:
kind: 0 x: -5000 y: 5000 w: 10000 h: 500
bdy_end:

this is the line how you activate it in stage.dat

id: 30 x: 1000 act: 360

now the transform move into another char:

350 transform
pic: 0 state: 80xx wait: 1 next: 999

in this frame you can add what you want, you can also make the transform a few frames later, but you should know that the character moves to the place of the type0 object with this frame...

this can be changed, but it's a bit more difficult :p
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by: sadbhav , no one