07-09-2011, 02:55 PM
with that im referring to the forum team - which does include him
did i get that term wrong?
did i get that term wrong?
|
Profile Problem
|
|
07-09-2011, 02:55 PM
with that im referring to the forum team - which does include him
did i get that term wrong?
As Blue Phoenix explained everything,I am posting just to quiet you all.There is not anything to worry to much anymore.
(07-09-2011, 01:32 AM)Marshall Wrote: 2) Sirfrog™ has been banned because http://i54.tinypic.com/20gl5xx.png.The pm I sent to him before he did that. content removed - Azriel~ Thanks given by: Electric2Shock , LutiChris , Ariel , nehalbordoloi
Can i see all the messages you guys posted back and forth in spoilers or pm ofc?
V) i want to see both, cat dammit :P
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by: Electric2Shock , Bamboori , Ariel
07-09-2011, 03:52 PM
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2011, 03:54 PM by empirefantasy.)
Thanks given by: Electric2Shock , Ariel
07-09-2011, 04:16 PM
i wanna see too... wanna know what has caused this mess...
Thanks given by: Electric2Shock
(07-09-2011, 09:14 AM)Phil Wrote:I have been completely and utterly honest. I posted what I know of the situation. For the record, I was not on IRC during these fun times. Had I known sexy girls are involved, I'd be the first on board.(07-09-2011, 01:32 AM)Marshall Wrote: 1) Empirefantasy has not been involvedcome on, if you are being honest then do it all the way through. YinYin told me empirefanstasy was not involved as he has talked to him when the banning has already taken place. Also, when I said Phil banned BlackOps, I based it upon the warning log of his profile. The warning that never expires was issued on the 22nd of January due to violations in "Spam + Etiquette" by Phil. I don't think I have banned anyone here on LFE, so I'm not too sure how the system works. If there's a misunderstanding, let me know. Besides, when I mentioned banning him, it was never in a blaming tone. If anything, I blame myself. Kudos to BP for explaining everything. you don't want to see this (Click to View) the other by xFire (07-09-2011, 04:17 PM)Marshall Wrote: YinYin told me empirefanstasy was not involved as he has talked to him when the banning has already taken place. simple misunderstanding he just told me that he wasnt directly instructed to do what he did because sirfrogtm already assumed it was him interesting how little things like that can make you look so bad eh? indeed, you were in a hurry to attack your bed though it seems. That might have contributed to the confusion ~ Marshall
07-09-2011, 06:45 PM
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2011, 06:46 PM by empirefantasy.)
(07-09-2011, 04:16 PM)vandesdelca Wrote: i wanna see too... wanna know what has caused this mess... @vandesdelca and all members In these pms are nothing concern to you all.To know what happened,read Blue Phoenix's post and there is enough for you. That which happened will not happen anymore as Blue Phoenix apologized. Inside of these pms is not anything terrible,but again I will not publish them. Marshall Wrote:Had I known sexy girls are involved, I'd be the first on board.lol In fact that was the only sexy girl photo involved.I saw it in facebook yesterday and later I used that photo in that pm.If anybody want to see some more girls like that,I will post here....Ok,this thread is not for that,but I don't want to have big worries. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|