Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My LP LF2 Video Series - Fun :D
Are you crazy, Justin isn't the one with the most combos and you want to beat three julians! Gotta admit it, I don't think even the god-like fighter(Noir) will be able to win.
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
(12-31-2011, 04:45 AM)coolansh Wrote:  Beating 2 julians with a justin in crazy mode is enough. If will be difficult to defeat 3 of them. Don't you think so?

you are right coolnash 3 is a lot i wonder can jack do alot dammage or justin on julians

Thanks given by:
Hmm, I can't even beat 3 Julian with heroes.
Jack is one of the hardest fighter to beat Julian because his dash attack doesn't break Julian's armor in 1 hit (it's counted like a punch, wth!) so Jack vs 2 Julian is crazy hard too lol.

Maybe I will try to beat 3 Julian outside HK Coliseum, because the background is getting boring and 3 Julian might be possible in wider arenas (not sure, haven't tried)

EDIT:
I created a playlist on YouTube so you don't have to open it one by one anymore. I will put the link on my first post immediately.
Or here it is if you don't want to go back to the first page again: It's a trap! Don't click meh

another EDIT:
I have posted Part 9, Jan VS Julian + Firzen + LouisEX, Crazy HK Coliseum.
Mark will be showing up soon :D , trying to beat 2 Julian, Crazy HK Coliseum.
TEMPE
Thanks given by: