Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Character] Agitha
Well, at the moment I only have the first sprite done, I want to see your opinions on the character and the sprites.
(Note: This is my first time spriting an lf2 styled character)

[Image: agitha.png]

What she can do later on,
I didnt plan this out yet, but shes a necromancer. ^-^'

EDIT: Yea I know this sprite still isnt done, I need to put in the black outline.
Thanks given by:
If this is your first sprite, excellent then. Well, try some shading to make it detailed.
For the moves as a necromancer:
-Casting Slow on someone
-Firing a ball with some kinds of special effect
-Healing Ward
Sorry, I'm in a hurry so hope you understand the three moves. :D
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
Thanks, Ill see if I can make those moves, ^-^'
And as for shading, most of it is shaded, but the hair really isnt...
Thanks given by:
skeleton minions!
and stealing life!
[Image: 3rdslim.jpg]
[Image: DAslim.jpg]
[Image: Rocky.jpg]
[Image: Clidebanner.jpg]

Thanks given by:
The stealing life sounds really good, Ill try to work on that. ^-^
Thanks given by:
For your first sprite, it looks excellent. Good luck!

Oh, and would it be possible to give Agitha an alternate, skeletal form?
(i.e. Defense + Jump + Attack transforms her into a skeletal form with different moves that rely on necromancy)
The truth... is inescapable. The truth will always come out eventually, no matter what. And once the chains that bind the truth are severed... nothing can stop the truth from coming to light.
Thanks given by:
the biggest problem your sprite has, that her body is facing us, but the head is facing in the right direction. which makes it look awkward, even though you have excellently shaded her.

for necromancer, she is definitely too healthy looking, but anyways for moves:
must haves, in my opinion:
- summoning skeletons from either the ground or dead lf2 characters or something like that, possibly even different skeletons, like archer skeleton, warrior skeleton etc.
- bone shield : when your skeletons die they leave bones behind, your char can summon them to her palm and from a bone shield.
- sacrifice-ritual: she sacrifices her moving skeletons and gets their "energy or souls" to perform a powerful, chargeable magic blast.
- bone-trap: she can make traps out of defeated skeletons.
- bone-crusher: she can also summon just bones from the ground, at both sides of a char, to crush the enemy.

[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by:
Ive taken the time to try and re-do Agitha, and give her a black outline that regular lf2 characters have, I dont know if mine is ok, so please tell if it is or not.

[Image: 88948206.png]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Thanks given by:
hm.. body is still facing us, when it shouldn't.
look at feet especially.. they should be a tad bit closer together and the (our) left shoe should look into the right direction, but not completely right. I hope you understand what i mean, if not just ask and I'll rephrase.
the (our) right arm should be a little bit smaller to give it the feeling of it being a bit behind the body, because the char should look like she is facing away from us, turned to the right, so she actually looks at the enemies in front of her.
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by:
...please refer to the spoiler bellow...
kinda like a combination of the 1st and 2nd pose
1st pose - the head (move facial features at least 1 or 1.5 pixel's to her left (our right))
2nd pose- the body (what you need to focus on)
reference (Click to View)
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by: