Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[tutorial] Hair spriting - photoshop
@Pandamon Photofiltre and Gimp Can, make sure the Brush line is not too big though. You can find them Here

Edit = you ninjas
Edit2 = Yeah I only use those 2 xD
Edit3 = Photofiltre Can t do so, but Gimp Can.
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
this looks cool I haven't tried this method basically I'm trying to learn how to sprite
this is what I've been doing by myself

[Image: V4g2z1J.png]
Thanks given by:
(08-23-2015, 02:31 AM)sk4t3curse Wrote:  this looks cool I haven't tried this method basically I'm trying to learn how to sprite

First try putting a LF2 character on the picture and draw something like him or redraw him himself.
                            LF Extended                              [Image: 2518290.gif][Image: e38dd1f.gif][Image: 533172c.gif] (click on the pic)                       Deviantart
                            Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by: AmadisLFE
(08-23-2015, 02:31 AM)sk4t3curse Wrote:  this looks cool I haven't tried this method basically I'm trying to learn how to sprite

Well, needs some sorta shading. :)
Thanks given by:
(08-27-2015, 03:16 PM)Hellblazer Wrote:  Well, needs some sorta shading. :)

And Burning ...
                            LF Extended                              [Image: 2518290.gif][Image: e38dd1f.gif][Image: 533172c.gif] (click on the pic)                       Deviantart
Thanks given by:
just trying to figure out resolution for sprite and stuff thats what I don't understand.
Thanks given by:
yeah idk why my photoshop brush is invisible and partly having color
Thanks given by:
(10-04-2015, 05:05 AM)sk4t3curse Wrote:  yeah idk why my photoshop brush is invisible and partly having color

Try using a default brush or something .
Thanks given by: Bupkis
I will see what I can do
Thanks given by:
I'm begging you to re upload your tutorial pics
Thanks given by: