Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Character: A funny character
:) 
:):awesome:This is a funny character who show things of data changer.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
He is not a serious character but all of his sprites are made totally by me like alblaka and others said to me.;)
In fact I will post only sprites because he had a virus so I don't want to infect yours computers,but please replace them to template sprites.

:(I hope to get not any warnings,because I have received warning at all of my last's posts.:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(
Thinking:fear:
:horrified:

Attached Files
.zip   templatedatachanger.zip (Size: 53.26 KB / Downloads: 118)
Thanks given by:
some serious stuff:
first of all, if you only upload the sprites as skin, you could have as well posted it in sprites section :P
second, use less smileys.
third, i actually quite like the idea of the current state being shown, that may make it easier for newbies to learn about dc. you could also go as far and mark the body/damage area and weapon/blood coordinates. HOWEVER, if you simply erase or scribble over the original sprite, it A) will look terrible and B) be hard to play with, since you cant tell where the body areas etc are. kinda like playing without any sprites at all.
fourth, use less smileys.
You should have kept the original sprite and just add "state xy" text next to it.

Because, like Bamboori said, it's hard to play around with something you can't see.
Thanks given by:
(02-03-2011, 10:46 PM)Bamboori Wrote:  some serious stuff:
first of all, if you only upload the sprites as skin, you could have as well posted it in sprites section :P
second, use less smileys.
third, i actually quite like the idea of the current state being shown, that may make it easier for newbies to learn about dc. you could also go as far and mark the body/damage area and weapon/blood coordinates. HOWEVER, if you simply erase or scribble over the original sprite, it A) will look terrible and B) be hard to play with, since you cant tell where the body areas etc are. kinda like playing without any sprites at all.
fourth, use less smileys.

3 I fact I know that is hard to play with him and I think that nothing can be seen there so I think is better for newbies only to see sprites.
I will make him better.
1 I was thinking to post it as a character but when I start making this thread a saw that he (in my USB) had a virus so I changed my mind and forgot to put him at art sections.
2;4 I use smiles because I was scare because I thought that I will get another warning and so I had so stress and I was thinking to post or not this threat because I am tired from being banned one day for week.
So that are the reasons that I used these smiles.
Thanks given by:
You put the smilies because you were scared of getting warned?

Well, just fyi, excessive use of smilies can get you warned, or at least annoy people very much, so don't do that again.
Thanks given by: Bamboori
I don't use smiles to be saved but had stress so I was not so quiet.

Marshall edited this post 02-04-2011 06:25 PM because:
If you don't know why, then you may pm Phil about it ;)
Please also try and stay on topic next time, okay?
Thanks given by: