Poll: which template should i make?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
6.90%
2 6.90%
0%
0 0%
17.24%
5 17.24%
3.45%
1 3.45%
3.45%
1 3.45%
3.45%
1 3.45%
17.24%
5 17.24%
13.79%
4 13.79%
3.45%
1 3.45%
10.34%
3 10.34%
3.45%
1 3.45%
10.34%
3 10.34%
6.90%
2 6.90%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bamboori's templates - you choose the next one!
vote for the fan one
i think it can be cool with a strong storms and thing like this :D
[Image: p45mycA.png]
Thanks given by:
#7: Bartholomäus or #10: Arceus
Thanks given by:
I rattled my brain a little and came up with this idea. Remember Serious Sam? Remember how many weapons you could carry? In fact, the number is so big that I myself can’t remember, but it was over a dozen. Okay, that’s a little too much for a Little Fighter 2 character, so we trim it to a half, i.e. six weapons. The idea is to make a character wielding six different weapons which are activated by special attacks. Now that I think about it, it’s more like Shank and not like Serious Sam, but you get the idea. I don’t really have to brainstorm, since you already have the ideas for weapons, so I’ll just list them up: chain, ninja stars, epee, two shields, fan, scythe. Now wouldn’t that be a one hell of an awesome multi-weaponized character? (Rhetorical question, because the answer is a 100% yes, but you can still thank me.)
Thanks given by:
(05-19-2011, 03:02 PM)klodasmone Wrote:  I rattled my brain a little and came up with this idea. Remember Serious Sam? Remember how many weapons you could carry? In fact, the number is so big that I myself can’t remember, but it was over a dozen. Okay, that’s a little too much for a Little Fighter 2 character, so we trim it to a half, i.e. six weapons. The idea is to make a character wielding six different weapons which are activated by special attacks. Now that I think about it, it’s more like Shank and not like Serious Sam, but you get the idea. I don’t really have to brainstorm, since you already have the ideas for weapons, so I’ll just list them up: chain, ninja stars, epee, two shields, fan, scythe. Now wouldn’t that be a one hell of an awesome multi-weaponized character? (Rhetorical question, because the answer is a 100% yes, but you can still thank me.)

I also said the same thing !
But, tell us what do you want?
cuz I want to know who's your favourite!
Sorry for being a bit offtopic!
Thanks given by:
actually i planned one char with tons of weapons once, but srewed it pretty soon because it was too much effort to sprite so many weapons :p
Thanks given by:
(05-19-2011, 04:48 PM)Bamboori Wrote:  actually i planned one char with tons of weapons once, but srewed it pretty soon because it was too much effort to sprite so many weapons :p

yeah you are right but, you can still make them turn by turn!
and in the end make it one multipowered template!
Thanks given by:
You can make a UTILITY BELT template mwahahaha
he has a multitude of weapons and attacks bwahahaha

EDIT: v
true. I voted for #15. (first person to vote infact :D - just didn't write a post)
Thanks given by: Sonic Boom
and then the community starts giving you a whole bunch of new ideas instead of the whole bunch youve listed
ahahaha
well my personal picks from the list would be #3 Claus, #10 Arceus, #13 and #15
although i have a few ideas completely independant of your list, i feel you've already got enough on your plate
but if you want, you can ask for the ideas, one of which i have probably mentioned to you already in an older pm
GL ;)
~its been a long time coming~
Thanks given by: Bamboori
I would like to see Davee cause he will probably have abilities similliar to Freeze's.LOL~~~
Freeze Rocks!!!!!!:D
I am a new member.
I am currently working on my first project ever(A version of LF2). Please support me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~LOL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks given by:
@Up
Oh yeah!
@Bamboori
But shouldn't it has a ice gauntlet instead of that power?
just a suggestion as it would provide you with multitude of possibilities with combos!
Thanks given by: