Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wanna know me?
(12-30-2011, 01:43 PM)Whaat Wrote:  Are you ''hauska veikko''?
Or do you like to say ''höhö''?
I do indeed like to say hoho, but what the hell are you talking about? :o
Gad Wrote:Who's that pokemon?!
[Image: 10dfwoj.png]
Monosaurus
Gad Wrote:Like what? (Still a tricky question!)
so first of all I need to calculate acceleration, a=F/m (where F is the resultant force acting on the body). Then, if I use v=u+at to get v, I still need t (period of time). In this case u=0, so I don't need it ;P
So basically in this case v=(F/m)*t, from which I only have m...
Screw you man!
Reply
Thanks given by:
will htat chef ever leave ur avatar

TITLE: a idea
make cave for bear?
Reply
Thanks given by:
(12-30-2011, 02:04 PM)snorsorbet Wrote:  will htat chef ever leave ur avatar
No, it's just Chuck Testa.
Reply
Thanks given by:
(12-30-2011, 10:53 AM)Simoneon Wrote:  I'd like to discuss the maximum velocity of onions, please.

Shameful re-plug

Reply
Thanks given by:
What don't want you to lose?
Reply
Thanks given by:
(12-30-2011, 03:02 PM)bashscrazy Wrote:  Shameful re-plug
That is NOT a question.
empirefantasy Wrote:What don't want you to lose?
I don't even know... hm... That's a hard one, as 'everything' is not an answer, yes? If so, I really don't know, seems that I really care about my parents as well as brother and some friends (+gf and etc).
Reply
Thanks given by:
(12-30-2011, 10:53 AM)Simoneon Wrote:  
(12-30-2011, 12:01 AM)xmfcx Wrote:  When the last time did you acted cruel in your real life?
What do you mean? Please elaborate on your question!

the last person whom you had shouted @

(12-30-2011, 10:53 AM)Simoneon Wrote:  
(12-30-2011, 12:01 AM)xmfcx Wrote:  Are u girls having fun when making-up? o.O
Us? Girls? Seriously?
I'm not a girl :p

Your LFE Profile doesn't say the same thing: Sex: Female
[Image: afro-davis.jpeg][Image: afro-davis.jpeg][Image: afro-davis.jpeg][Image: afro-davis.jpeg]
Reply
Thanks given by: Bamboori
(12-30-2011, 03:34 PM)xmfcx Wrote:  the last person whom you had shouted @
Probably my brother. Can't really remember anyone else :)
xmfcx Wrote:Your LFE Profile doesn't say the same thing: Sex: Female
That is NOT a question! :p
Reply
Thanks given by:
Have u ever been to another country?



Have you ever eaten sushi?

If you have, how does it taste?
[Image: afro-davis.jpeg][Image: afro-davis.jpeg][Image: afro-davis.jpeg][Image: afro-davis.jpeg]
Reply
Thanks given by:
Have you ever shouted at your parents.
Have you ever get hit by teacher.
Troll mode activated TwistedDemonEvil
Reply
Thanks given by:




Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)