Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wanna know me?
Do you make snowmans every winter?

And is it snowing right now in there?
[Image: afro-davis.jpeg][Image: afro-davis.jpeg][Image: afro-davis.jpeg][Image: afro-davis.jpeg]
Reply
Thanks given by:
(12-30-2011, 08:22 PM)xmfcx Wrote:  Do you make snowmans every winter?
I used to, but then I took an arrow to my knee.
(12-30-2011, 08:22 PM)xmfcx Wrote:  And is it snowing right now in there?
Nope. Doesn't even go below 0 degrees. All day all night.
This winter is bugged, I'm telling you!
Reply
Thanks given by:
Why are you like Gad pic 2?
Troll mode activated TwistedDemonEvil
Reply
Thanks given by:
I am like Gad pic 2 because I do look like that in real life.
Reply
Thanks given by: mfc , Bamboori , snorsorbet
are you a dick in real life? (pun intended)
Reply
Thanks given by:
Which one of these looks the most like Elias?
[Image: betwnq.jpg]
Reply
Thanks given by: Bamboori
Do you want to spend news years with your friends or family
Troll mode activated TwistedDemonEvil
Reply
Thanks given by:
(12-30-2011, 08:49 PM)Dick Wrote:  are you a dick in real life? (pun intended)
I do have two heads, yes. One of them looks like that. With that creepy smile!
Elias Wrote:Which one of these looks the most like Elias?
The one with unicorn. Seriously, do it.
Monolith Wrote:Do you want to spend news years with your friends or family
I drink a lot. So, friends, yes.
Reply
Thanks given by: Bamboori
Are you tired, while answering some stupid questions here?
Do you play football (soccer)?

Are you a funny person all the time,or just a normal one?

Do you have any secret that you keep from all LFE members (well,something related with LFE)?
Reply
Thanks given by:
EmpireBoobSuck Wrote:Are you tired, while answering some stupid questions here?
No, I'm trying to make fun out of everything.
Same guy Wrote:Do you play football (soccer)?
I used to play football, but then I took an arrow to my knee. Okay this joke is not working anymore.
Yeah well, I rarely play it anymore, only on summer :p (But I prefer volleyball a lot more, since I'm pro at it)
Potato Wrote:Are you a funny person all the time,or just a normal one?
I don't know, you tell me?
No idea who Wrote:Do you have any secret that you keep from all LFE members (well,something related with LFE)?
Yes, I know passwords of all of you!

ALL UR PASWORDS ARE BELONG TO ME
Not really, no..
Reply
Thanks given by:




Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)