Poll: Do you like Rex?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
62.50%
10 62.50%
I don't know
31.25%
5 31.25%
No
6.25%
1 6.25%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rex >> RELEASED
You didn't img the super punch combo properly.
here's the actual link you're supposed to use "http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb433/woodylf2/super-punch.gif"

here it is (Click to View)
Thanks given by: Hero destroyer
My bad, just a bit of error. But it works fine on the first post. :D
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
I was waiting for you to release Rex.
I will try it out soon. ;)
Thanks given by:
Thanks. Glad you're interested.
Anyway, can any admins or mods move this to released section, please!!

EDIT:
Thanks, whoever do this. :D
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
Not even a comment? :'(
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
cool char you made and one thing more what is the ? apearing in the game when he lands after the combo
haahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha..........

Need more ppl who can sprite backgrounds and weapons
Our TLOK Mod Site: http://legendofkorralf2.shivtr.com/
Thanks given by:
You mean the question mark? Well, Rex is a evasive, really evasive char so it's hard to hit him when he's rowing and stylish escaping then dash..., so that's why I add a chance to hit him when he did his combo wrong. ;)
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
finally I downloaded this character. I think he is a rare type, because he use pistols and bombs. The best side of him is the ability to do combos. Also sprites and moves are good.
Thanks given by: Hero destroyer , Electric2Shock
Sad that he is too slow when using the pistols. :(
Glad you enjoy it, EF.
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
Yup. I tried it out :) This character is pretty good for a start. I like his combos. D'cing is good.
Keep it up!
Thanks given by: