10-27-2013, 01:00 PM
is it elastic?
|
20Q
|
|
10-27-2013, 02:18 PM
Can I measure with it?
- is it a living beeing? -- No
- Is it useful to humans? -- Yes - can it change its form? -- Yes - is it bigger than average hand of human -- In the most cases No - is it edible? -- No - can it change its mass? -- No - Is it a liquid? -- No - can it be wore? -- No - a chameleon? -- No - Anything to do with electricity? -- No - does it weight more than steel? (the material its made of) -- No - Is it expensiv? -- No - Is it a kind of toy? -- No - a living thing? -- Still no - Can I open somthing with it? -- No - is it a folding rule? -- No - is it a experimental thing? -- It is used in many experiments - Is it usefull at school? -- Yes - is it a putty eraser -- No - can I write with it? - No (10-27-2013, 01:00 PM)Waspy Wasp Wrote: is it elastic? No (10-27-2013, 02:18 PM)Draya Vartaila Wrote: Can I measure with it? Yes
10-27-2013, 06:27 PM
- is it a living beeing? -- No
- Is it useful to humans? -- Yes - can it change its form? -- Yes - is it bigger than average hand of human -- In the most cases No - is it edible? -- No - can it change its mass? -- No - Is it a liquid? -- No - can it be wore? -- No - a chameleon? -- No - Anything to do with electricity? -- No - does it weight more than steel? (the material its made of) -- No - Is it expensiv? -- No - Is it a kind of toy? -- No - a living thing? -- Still no - Can I open somthing with it? -- No - is it a folding rule? -- No - is it a experimental thing? -- It is used in many experiments - Is it usefull at school? -- Yes - is it a putty eraser -- No - can I write with it? -- No - is it elastic? -- No - Can I measure with it? -- Yes (10-27-2013, 06:15 PM)Waspy Wasp Wrote: calipers? No
10-27-2013, 06:47 PM
can you measure temperature with it?
10-27-2013, 09:41 PM
- is it a living beeing? -- No
- Is it useful to humans? -- Yes - can it change its form? -- Yes - is it bigger than average hand of human -- In the most cases No - is it edible? -- No - can it change its mass? -- No - Is it a liquid? -- No - can it be wore? -- No - a chameleon? -- No - Anything to do with electricity? -- No - does it weight more than steel? (the material its made of) -- No - Is it expensiv? -- No - Is it a kind of toy? -- No - a living thing? -- Still no - Can I open somthing with it? -- No - is it a folding rule? -- No - is it a experimental thing? -- It is used in many experiments - Is it usefull at school? -- Yes - is it a putty eraser -- No - can I write with it? -- No - is it elastic? -- No - Can I measure with it? -- Yes - calipers? -- No (10-27-2013, 06:36 PM)Waspy Wasp Wrote: can you measure a distance with it? Yes (10-27-2013, 06:47 PM)Draya Vartaila Wrote: can you measure temperature with it? Yes
10-27-2013, 10:09 PM
can you measure more than distance and temperature with it?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|