Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
strange story.
well ummm.... i'm alittle bit scared when posting this thread but...
did someone have ever heard "area 51"???(not the game)
someone said that it was an organization who reseaerch about alien.
if u know more about this pls reply.:confused:
Thanks given by:
Hmm...normally I'd close this thread but I'm interested in Area 51. So I'll move it to the General Forum.

OH and Btw: You are about to be assaulted by INFORMATION

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_51

http://www.ufomind.com/area51/

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=ar...8&ct=title
Escape is a two-syllable word that grants temporary peace in the present to a future victim.
Thanks given by:
did someone ever see U.F.O.???
i have seen it before, my friends too.
it was green, like a green lamp. but then it dissapear like a wind and leaving some kind of impact wave.
and... i've ever heard that alien has kidnapped someone before.
Thanks given by:
I thought I saw one a while back when i was in Colorado and in Kentucky. It was the 4th of July andd I thought I saw the infamous BLACK TRIANGLE.

but who knows it could have been an AIR BALLOON
O_O

EDIT: We are completely off topic....XD
Escape is a two-syllable word that grants temporary peace in the present to a future victim.
Thanks given by:
why did u move the thread??
and... did u have any real picture of U.F.O.???
or... a real alien?
Thanks given by:
[Image: avatar_1314.jpg]
Hey, i found an alien.
It's really scary ;)

Last night i take a video! First it looks like a giant duck but it wasn't!
Ufo+Alien
Thanks given by:
You know what I think is weird?
That the UFOs appear so often over the US. From what I've heard. And not somewhere else.
Thanks given by:
why??
but... U.F.O. always fall in the past too.
maybe their technology wasn't well at that time.
Thanks given by:
Or perhaps these crashes are intentional by the aliens to distract us from their real actions ;)
nah, i believe most of these UFO-myths are fake. But i do however believe that there's other life forms in the universe. But that some of them has visited earth? nah.
Let me put it this way:
there are approximately 7*1022 stars in the universe, aka 70 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 to spell it out. If we assume that each one of them has three planets, and where only one on 1 000 000 has ability to support life. and between these, only one on 1 000 000 000 has intelligent life, and between those, only one on 1 000 000 has extraterrestrial travel devices, there are a total of 210 of these civilizations. If they are spread evenly in the universe, it would take approximately... ah, i don't bother counting. But the closest star to our sun is approximately 4,2 light years away, or 39.9*1012 kilometers.
But i'm not saying it's impossible, just that i think it's highly unlikely.
| Metaknight | G-types | Bottle Skinz | Companion Cube | Art Gallery |
"Do not grieve, it is logical. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one."
- Mr. Spock
"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken"
- Terry Pratchett, Going Postal
Thanks given by:
there are so many people has been kidannped in this world by alien.
and... they were back. and someone said that when he want to be kidnapped by alien he can't move. and he seen an alien with big eyes.
and... someone in indonesia can draw the situation when he was kidnapped by alien.
Thanks given by: