Poll: SUBMISSION DATE!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
33.33%
1 33.33%
66.67%
2 66.67%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Unofficial] #1FX Combo Contest
(03-26-2010, 10:19 AM)Reaper Wrote:  Actually you are not supposed to create a new char but only the special attack frames of it( the ones you will need for the combo). Still I don't believe that many people will do something. Most of the guys who want to make a char are already busy with creating them and most likely neither will rush because of a contest nor change the planned attacks to make the combos cooler. Sorry, but this won't work.

(03-24-2010, 02:01 PM)firzenx Wrote:  REQUIREMENTS
  • 3 Combos (with one participant sprited char and participant DCed char and not the permanent lf chars)NOT WHOLE SPRITE SHEET. ONLY COMBO FRAMES , WAKING, BREATHING, Other Necessary frames.

"not whole sheet, only necessary frames + moves"
let's see, what's "necessary frames": standing, walking, running, attack, super attack/run attack, dash, dash attack, rowing, jumping, jump attack, weapon attacking, heavy weapon walking and running, drinking...u see?
Thanks given by:
Uhm... If you don't use any heavy weapons, you won't need the walking and running frames for it. You won't need drinking as well.
Take for instance a Woody combo( yeah, you aren't supposed to use woody, but just as an example): AAAA + >JA + D^A + D>J. You will need:
-attacking frames(9with D^A? Maybe more)
-jumping and jumping attack(4 maybe)
-tiger dash(dunno... Maybe 8 more)
Means a total of 21+ frames. With a special char and several combos you'll obviously need some more. 35-50 of 150 I'd guess. I'm not saying that this is something you can easily do, i'm just saying that it is a lot less than a whole char. Still, what's the point in doing half a char where you can only show combos by GIF's?
Thanks given by:
guys you ppl say it is more complicated??? Then i may wanna give participants some more weeks to choose their partners?? and some more month for their finishing?? Ok then i go to 2 combos or 1 combo quick anser here.
Thanks given by:
i have an idea make the contest be like we make a single sprite for the char and 1 combo or atcck or whatever.
it would be a good idea of showing new chars that some one would like to finish one day.
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Thanks given by:
freeza i don understand could u be more specific on ur point?
Thanks given by:
i ment it two guys team up (spriter,dcer) they just make a standing sprite and a combo.
so it would be like a preview or a demo of a char. so in future someone might continue or create a full ver of the char...
Thanks given by:
I join as a Dcer.
Smart Teams catch me before anyone else does.
Thanks given by:
yeah if its gonna be a combo and not a lot of work i am totally in as a spriter.
Thanks given by:
eee Freeza thats nice! Yep Changing Instructions!!!

HACKER: you are basically a spriter right??
Thanks given by:
(03-26-2010, 03:48 PM)firzenx Wrote:  HACKER: you are basically a spriter right??

i rofld.

well, ill just join as one-man team for the heck of it.
Thanks given by: