Poll: Sprite Theme #11: Which is the best sprite?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mysterio 1 [Image: j1ig3gzawh.png]
8.97%
7 8.97%
Mysterio 2 [Image: hitgirl.png]
0%
0 0%
Mysterio 3 [Image: deathlx.png]
7.69%
6 7.69%
Mysterio 4 [Image: skeletonq.png]
8.97%
7 8.97%
Mysterio 5 [Image: deathgf.png]
24.36%
19 24.36%
Mysterio 6 [Image: deathsprite2.png]
0%
0 0%
Mysterio 7 [Image: grimreaperq.png]
2.56%
2 2.56%
Mysterio 8 [Image: death2x.png]
16.67%
13 16.67%
Mysterio 9 [Image: deathh.png]
17.95%
14 17.95%
Mysterio 10 [Image: Deathlf2.jpg]
12.82%
10 12.82%
Total 78 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[sprite contest thread v.2]
I'd like to quote Reaper at this point:
(05-08-2010, 12:46 PM)Reaper Wrote:  @Everyone who needs a bit of inspiration: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elements_in_fiction

tl;dr:
classical elements: fire, earth, water, wind (, spirit)
non-classical:Ice, Light/Holy, Shadow/Darkness, Electricity/Lightning, Sound/Sonic, Plants/Flora, Heart/Love, Others (acid, ash, death, dust, crystal, gravity, life energy, magma, mana power, metal, mud, ooze, plasma, poison/toxins, psychic power, sand, smoke, space, steam, time, and void/vacuum)

I guess, it's open for all of these then ;)
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Reply
Thanks given by: Alectric
Here's a dilemma... I made a new sprite for the contest, but I know I can only submit one. So, I'm asking your opinions. Which should I go with:

Old sprite: Angry Wind!
[Image: wind79-1.gif]

New sprite: Insanity Elemental!
[Image: mask79-1.gif]
158x158 Version (Click to View)
Which is better?
Henry David Thoreau Wrote:
Let your life be a counter-friction to stop the machine.
Reply
Thanks given by:
the wind looks cartoonish but playable, as for the floating insanity head I don't know if it would fit ingame.

[off]
somebody hates my comments and always disposals me
one more time and I quit givin my opinions.
[Image: bilxvzqm0a6dmcc6c.png]
by firzenX's graphics shop

my spriting attempts | Char: Boomer
odBearBecauseHeIsVeryGoodSiuHungIsAGo
chishio: "The only limitations in life, are those imposed by yourself and the laws of physics." - learn parkour or join the matrix (either will set you free from physics).
Reply
Thanks given by:
toxic girl ver 2
much better !!!
[Image: toxic_girl.gif]


@Jed!! if you change the eye of Angry Wind , it's better
sorry 4 my bad eng
[Image: stand-10_zpse8943b33.gif][Image: walk-11_zps3a4de3e2.gif][Image: att-3_zps48065cd2.gif]


Reply
Thanks given by:
quality of the entries of this contest is really high
you don't want to see this (Click to View)
avatar by Una
the other by xFire
Reply
Thanks given by:
@betitngoan: yea looks better...much much better...
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Reply
Thanks given by:
Woops, i accidentally didnt read my calendar right.

i was meant to make the entries close by tomorrow, not next Friday.

ill give you guys till Saturday night (night for me at least) to complete it. sorry for the mix up :|
Reply
Thanks given by:
@Jed37: I'd go with the Angry Wind one. It looks kinda cute :P

@Alec: shame on you, now I'll actually have to hurry up, haha
IM SORRY!!! ~ Alectric
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Reply
Thanks given by:
the hair not really good
now, it's perfect :p
old:[Image: toxic_girl.gif] and new: [Image: toxic_girl-1.gif]
sorry 4 my bad eng
[Image: stand-10_zpse8943b33.gif][Image: walk-11_zps3a4de3e2.gif][Image: att-3_zps48065cd2.gif]


Reply
Thanks given by:
looks awesome!!

btw my entry is still that ice creature... not the ice armored guy.
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Reply
Thanks given by:




Users browsing this thread: 19 Guest(s)